“Clean”

Reviewed 18 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a room with them. And everything seems cool until I got there. The area is really sketchy. I checked in and the room I got was smoky and the large picture above the bed had fallen on the bed!! I have pictures. And then I got another room. That was better. Clean and no smoke smell.
Then.... the guy next to me gets to his room and starts to talk so loud. He's explaining to someone how he sold them crack and what happened!! No!! Do not book with them. Please!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Folks i appreciate you reading the rrviews for this motel even though 90 % of you are going to ignore everything you read ! Booked 2 nights king size bed was given a queen no big deal .After being ate up all night by bed bugs went to lobby and they said they would spray ,im still not upset .Went to sink no water went to front , no maintenance person they sent a maid to no avail .Asked to change rooms the maid said they had 25 checkouts that morning, okay .So i gathered my belongings went to lobby with key in hand and said id be back that evening , just give me another room , simple right ? No ! Was told the rooms were all booked and i must keep the same room or they could refund me , with no other option i opted the refund , over a week now no refund and Wyndam rewards have contacted them and i called the Health department .By the way there are 8 more reviews complaining about bed bug on Tripadvisor ! Please do not stay here, its not worstthe few dollars youre trying to save ..My name Steve Gentry ph# 8506918415 ..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The hotel was old dirty, the comforter was dirty, the tub was nasty, there was roaches all over the room
the computer chair was old ripped and the wheel came off and I almost fell over backwards. you could see daylight all around the door to the outside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank 119cecilm
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is a "suite" with a king size bed, microwave, frig, coffee pot in room, ironing board, iron, hair dryer, couch, and decent tv, it also has "whirlpool/hot tub".
What it really has is, an overpowering disinfectant smell, a couch, a very worn out king size bed. (The worst bed I've ever tried to sleep in). The spa is actually nothing more than a garden tub. Not one I would bathe in. That is where they got two stars. Certainly not a "suite", but when it's time to get off the road, it's a room.
The employees are rude and unprofessional. Check in was done between bites while the employee ate. We couldn't get the key to unlock the door so the employee brought her food to the door to help us only to find out the key didn't work. The TV would not come on. I called the desk to find out if there was a box or something I needed to turn on as well as the TV and was told to find the remote and try pushing the power button. DUH! Someone had to come reset the TV. Breakfast is from 0600-0900. I wanted to get some coffee and it was maybe five minutes before 0600. The door was locked and there were two women in the office yelling that breakfast didn't start until 0600. It didn't start then either. I went back ten minutes after 0600 and the door was still locked. Of course, I tried to open it and got yelled at to wait! I had my large coffee cup with me which I like because I don't like my cup full. I was told I could not fill my coffee cup. Not a problem, however, it was the only beverage for breakfast. There is a juice machine but it has no juice. They had stale glazed donuts and we were told that only one donut was allowed per person. They also have cereal and if you ask at the desk they will give you milk.
I asked the woman at the desk if she owned the motel. She thought that was funny and said no. I asked her who did? She said the bank. DUH!! She finally said the owner never comes in. I asked her if she knew who it was? No. But they did have a card on the counter which I picked up.
I do not recommend this motel to any person or dog. Go down the road a little more. At least you may get some sleep, coffee, and breakfast.
How does this qualify to be a "Super8??"

Room Tip: There is parking outside the doors. Spaces fill up fast.