US$97
US$105
US$86
US$55
US$114
Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The quote I had received online was not honored at the Hotel. I had a reservation price and the check in clerk argued with me that it was only for 1 person but when i made reservation online it was quoted for 2 people special. $51 per night not $55. If had not needed I would have gone somewhere else as I was out an additional $9. I even had a screenshot of the reservation price. Still would not honor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a room with them. And everything seems cool until I got there. The area is really sketchy. I checked in and the room I got was smoky and the large picture above the bed had fallen on the bed!! I have pictures. And then I got another room. That was better. Clean and no smoke smell.
Then.... the guy next to me gets to his room and starts to talk so loud. He's explaining to someone how he sold them crack and what happened!! No!! Do not book with them. Please!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Folks i appreciate you reading the rrviews for this motel even though 90 % of you are going to ignore everything you read ! Booked 2 nights king size bed was given a queen no big deal .After being ate up all night by bed bugs went to lobby and they said they would spray ,im still not upset .Went to sink no water went to front , no maintenance person they sent a maid to no avail .Asked to change rooms the maid said they had 25 checkouts that morning, okay .So i gathered my belongings went to lobby with key in hand and said id be back that evening , just give me another room , simple right ? No ! Was told the rooms were all booked and i must keep the same room or they could refund me , with no other option i opted the refund , over a week now no refund and Wyndam rewards have contacted them and i called the Health department .By the way there are 8 more reviews complaining about bed bug on Tripadvisor ! Please do not stay here, its not worstthe few dollars youre trying to save ..My name Steve Gentry ph# 8506918415 ..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The hotel was old dirty, the comforter was dirty, the tub was nasty, there was roaches all over the room
the computer chair was old ripped and the wheel came off and I almost fell over backwards. you could see daylight all around the door to the outside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family