US$116
US$119
US$109
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$55
US$88
US$86
Priceline
Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
US$135
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I have been in the hotel and cabin rental business for over 10 years and did everything from booking to inspection to night audit and cleaning upon entering the room soon as the door open I could see the floors had not been cleaned the blanket on bed was dirty and stained mold all over wall by the bed and in dresser the bathroom was so nasty from pee all over the toilet and hair all over and n the tub mold and dust build up on the ac and the ac did not cool the room at all and no vent n bathroom and the plug ins didn't work and the wifi very weak and kept dropping it was the only hotel that still had a room so we had no choice I got cleaning supply and cleaned the room before we could settle n

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

What more can I say about my Stay at The Super 8 in Newnan. This property met all of my expectations. Budget friendly for sure, and easy access off HWY 41. The property was clean and safe, and the staff were so nice and helpful. If passing through Newnan again, I will be sure to stay with this Property.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The quote I had received online was not honored at the Hotel. I had a reservation price and the check in clerk argued with me that it was only for 1 person but when i made reservation online it was quoted for 2 people special. $51 per night not $55. If had not needed I would have gone somewhere else as I was out an additional $9. I even had a screenshot of the reservation price. Still would not honor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 18 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a room with them. And everything seems cool until I got there. The area is really sketchy. I checked in and the room I got was smoky and the large picture above the bed had fallen on the bed!! I have pictures. And then I got another room. That was better. Clean and no smoke smell.
Then.... the guy next to me gets to his room and starts to talk so loud. He's explaining to someone how he sold them crack and what happened!! No!! Do not book with them. Please!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo