US$95
US$114
US$104
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$120
US$105
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017

During a business trip, I stayed at this hotel and for the price, was not impressed. My initial view of my room was...ok, but saw that there was no coffee maker or shampoo. There was an old microwave and small frig but I didn't look inside them since I didn't need them. The customer service was ok but they did not have coffee in the lobby except for the morning and I didn't check that. The only reason that this hotel was given an average rating is because the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. For the price paid, there should be a coffee pot in room and small shampoo. Not sure if I would stay here again if ever back in the area. Oh, one last thing I found out when I checked in is that they only recognize discounts for over 60yr olds and not state exempts.

Stayed: August 2017
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Motel 6 Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The location and rooms are always clean and the staff is polite. Ms. Faye is the manager and she is so sweet! Makes you feel at home whether you're passing through or staying a few nights! You know you've made the right choice with this one!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Motel 6 Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you for such a good review and we are glad you felt at home during your stay here at the Motel 6 Newnan. Please return again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

we evacuated because of hurricane Matthew with animals in tow. was pleasantly surprised with the attractive and clean rooms. the only complaint is that we requested 1st floor rooms and when we arrived the only available were 2nd floor We stayed at the motel 6 in Bremen Ga. in May and found it to be disgusting ,dirty and foul smelling. The motel 6 in Newnan was the total opposite. A nice confortable room at a reasonable price

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Motel 6 Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

We are glad we were able to offer you a room during that time and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for y our good review of our hotel the Motel 6 Newnan.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The room while obviously a renovated room was clean and well kept. Wish it had shampoo and conditioner otherwise the only complaint is the sounds from the street. Also no breakfast but they have mini fridges and microwave which may be requested.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I was in town for the divas marathon and I was skeptical initially, because I did not know the area and the prices were quite cheap. But I must say.....I was pleasantly surprised. It was more than I expected, the rooms were nice, the pool was nice and the service was just right. It was a different touch with the floors not having carpet but I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

We are glad we were able to pleasantly surprise you. Thank you for your good review and please return again.