See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This place is worst!! Leaks, mold, bad manager, dirty, smelly, no wifi, no breakfast, overpriced, holes on the walls, spilled who knows what on the floor, etc. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! the manager is the worst. She will not even give me her name (afraid?). She has long straight hair, crazy and brown eyes popping out of her head, about 5'5" and heavy set. If you come across her, please do not expect any help. This hotel is literally garbage. I could go on all day yuck!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VeroRead
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I paid for the Jacuzzi Room and the jacuzzi had a large stain which came from one of the water lines. When I went to collect my deposit the idiot woman at the desk said she knew about the water issue and it wasn't supposed to been rented. I ask her to let me speak to the manger and she refused. I waited a few days because i called the police. I will love to get her arrested for being the blow hole that she is but the police officer just wrote the report and now i will press criminal charges for fraud or thief by deception. She rented me a room knowing that the Jacuzzi was not working properly. It was shooting out brown water but when i said that ; the blow hole at the front desk just said that i should have just kept the water running until it clean. WTF? She must have so many s.t.d. from living with her state of mind concerning her personal open body parts being washed like that. SMH....

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dazz D
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Booked 2 nights. I checked in at 4PM to drop off all my luggage because I didn't want them visible in my car. I entered the building and thought they were closed!! It was so dark inside! The counter was towards the right, like a hallway. Check in was good. I entered my room and thought it looked odd! I couldn't figure out what it was and then it hit me that it used to be a room for two queen beds. They took one out and now there's just a big empty space there where a huge stain now lives. I was being thrifty so I was like whatever. I dropped off my stuff and left right away. Came back at 10PM to settle down for the day. First thing I always do before jumping on the bed is check for bed bugs. I moved the pillows and the tiny little bugs SCATTERED!!!!! EVERYWHERE! I jumped back in shock. I gathered all my things and went down to the counter and told them my rooms had bed bugs. No cheap hotel is worth bed bugs! The man at the counter offered me a new room and I declined saying if there were bugs in one room, there's bugs in the others. I asked for a refund and he said I would have to talk with Orbitz since I booked through them. I said fine and walked out to my car with all my belongings. Called Orbitz and they completely understood. They just had to verify with the hotel first that I canceled. They had me on hold while they called the hotel. Orbitz got back on and stated the hotel would only refund me one of the two nights because I "stayed" there already for that day. I was furious and walked right back into the hotel. He said his manager wasn't there and there was nothing he could do. Said to come back tomorrow and talk to the manager. Next day I came back and asked for the manager. The woman at the desk asked me why. I told her the room I had lastnight had bed bugs and she right away denied it. How would she know what I saw?! I asked for her manager again and she said the manager wasn't coming in today and she didn't know the next time a manager would be on site again. I asked her for their corporate number. She pointed to the business card on the side. I picked one up. Told her this was only information to THIS hotel. She shrugged and said that was all the information she has. I asked her for her manager's name. She hesitated for a second, gave me the cold stare, and wrote down a name on a piece of paper. Then I asked for her name and she didn't say anything. I asked her again and she finally gave it to me quickly. I had to have her repeat it. I called the next day for the manager and she wasn't there that day either! I had to file a dispute w/ the credit card company to get my money back. Stay away from this infested hotel. Looks like a place for the perfect crime scene.

Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank j0nill
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I've been to a couple hotels now and I've noticed that this one is great clean room beds have been fitted with clean sheets carpet is clean pillows were nice and fluffy the bathroom shined of cleanliness and smelled a little like bleach meaning it was clean correctly it had a microwave and a small fridge

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Room was ok. Sheets has lots of cigarette burns. I never got my room vacuumed. When I called and asked do the aid vacuum the rooms I was told they do. The desk clerk called me back and said the staff stated I always refused room service. I informed him that I was never in the room when they came. He said it would get vacuumed when my room is to be serviced. A week later I got no service. When I inquired as to why no one came on my day of service the desk clerk stated it was not time yet; I might get it tomorrow or the next day. One Sunday the aid knocked on my door several times: brought one wash cloth; next time-one towel. Was not very friendly. Shows a careless attitude to customers concerns. Stench of Marijuana very strong. Very very small microwave.

Date of stay: May 2016