US$133
US$80
US$129
US$140
HIExpress.com
All reviewsseparate buildingstennis courtswalking trailsbeautiful groundsconference centergolf cartfamily reunionbusiness triphousekeeping staffomeletdolcewoodspropertylakesideatlantameetingtina
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Set in the middle of the red woods in Peach Tree City this hotel has recently been fully rebranded and refurbed. Very warm and friendly staff however it’s worth noting that reception and conference facilities are located in separate buildings on the campus to the accommodation buildings. A wonderful setting my not best suited to patrons with mobility issues. This is due to the distance, routes and stairs which need to be navigated between the various buildings. ... that is unless you like to ride on a golf cart :-) ... on the whole a great location if you are happy to walk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great location in a town where the most popular mode of transportation is a golf cart! No need for cars. Jump in a golf cart and explore paved paths in natural settings that lead to shopping, restaurants, and recreation.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three weeks. This structure looks good on the website but really and a badly maintained and badly maintained place.

The rooms are not comfortable, lacking a wardrobe where to put clothes, the fridge and empty but still lit and noisy, the cleaning leaves something to be desired. The air conditioning system produces a very loud noise.

The restaurant offers heated and not good food, there is no choice of fruit, only melon, then if at dinner they have few guests the choice drastically decreases to 2 dishes available. You notice a high amount of staff but a poor service offered. The swimming pool, very small, is not clean. Considering the uncomfortable position and what was said before, better choose another place.

Ho soggiornato in questo hotel per tre settimane. Questa struttura si presenta bene sul sito internet ma realmente e un posto mal gestito e mal tenuto.
Le camere non sono comode, manca un armadio dove mettere i vestiti, il frigo e vuoto ma comunque acceso e rumoroso, la pulizia lascia a desiderare. L impiato di climatizzazione produce un rumore molto forte.
Il ristorante propone cibi riscaldati e non buoni, non c'e' scelta di frutta, solo melone, poi se a cena hanno pochi ospiti la scelta diminuisce drasticamente a 2 piatti disponibili. Si nota una quantita di personale elevata ma un servizio offerto scadente. La piscina , molto piccola, non e' pulita. Considerando la posizione scomoda e quanto detto prima meglio scegliere un altro posto.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Brittany R, Brand Champion at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for bringing these items to our attention Sirio! I want to apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. If possible, can you please provide me with the staff that you brought these concerns to during your three week stay so we can sucessfully address these issues internally.

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip and really enjoyed the renovated rooms with every modern convenience, and the wonderful staff. I look forward to my next trip! Nice rooms with modern bathrooms, as many USB ports as you’d ever need, comfortable beds and great shower/bath products make this my go to hotel in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Brittany R, Brand Champion at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you so much for an awesome review! We cannot wait until you visit us again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I read the reviews on this property dated form Dec.2018 to present and was able to validate every ones experience from the good to the bad. I'm on my last night here and was going to wait to finish out my stay before writing my review but I don’t think there will be any improvement before I check out. I’m sure it can get worse but I don’t think it will.
Our reservations were at the Holiday inn Express down the street from the Crowne plaza. We were transferred to (per our request) to the Crowne Plaza. Both reservationists were very helpful in with the transition. Upon arrival there were two staff members one was on the phone helping a guest and one was on the computer (I assume). Neither one greeted us as we entered and were standing there. We were greeted by the (I assume front desk manager) he was very hospitable and asked were we being helped(we responded no) he then took over and got us checked in and had the girl on the young lady on the computer finish checking us in he did not leave until we were taken care of.
As we entered our room I was obvious time was taken to decorate because the modern upscale art deco style was outstanding and unique. The bathroom door was really impressive. The water pressure was not so good but the water temperature was great the climate control in the room was great. The beds were comfortable although he pillows are too soft for my liking. The lighting adds to the ambiance of the décor. All in all it was very relaxing.
We walked the property and although the landscaping in some parts needed some work it was very refreshing and mentally stimulating. We were able to catch pictures of deer and family getting water. The umbrellas at every entrance were a great idea because we did get caught in a few sprinkles. The Basket ball court definitely needed some work because one of goals is falling over so we were not able to take part in that activity. The renovating around the indoor poor entrance was a disappointment because we had to access the pool from the outside (we actually had to have the contractor to open the door for us. Ultimately we did get a chance to take a dip. The fitness room was clean and had free weights, treadmills, climbers and bikes. The room and equipment were clean. Water and towels are available. We were able to get a good workout in and the 24hr access made it possible.
The restaurant was the worst of my experience. What is even more disappointing is that I will not be the first giving feedback about the service. It gives me the impression as if we are not being heard. Feedback is to get better not to patronize with open rehearsed statements we went to breakfast the first day the coffee was the awful it was the worst I have had in my 48 years of living. It was so bitter as if it was 90% coffee and 10% water. It was like trying to drink burned syrup. I had to find a waitress to ask for another pt of coffee and she brought back some that tasted the exact same as the first. So we stopped trying. The turkey sausage was cold and the bacon texture was like eating jerky. The eggs on the buffet and cook to order tasted like water. The chef at the cook to order counter had to be found. Then we waited while they had to prepare omelets, pancakes, waffles and eggs. To be more efficient and reduce wait time there should be at least too to help with that process. Omelets should be prepared by one and pancakes and waffles prepared by the other. The biscuit and gravy was good but only available one day? The second day of breakfast was no different coffee burnt, jerky bacon and has to locate staff for assistance and a long wait at the cook to order. Our last morning at breakfast was a good change with chicken and waffles and whoa the biscuits and gravy where back. But of course the chicken was under cooked. The chef came to our table and apologized which I really appreciated.
In Summary this is a great property which I think is still in transition and is trying to get better. I truly hope that management takes our feedback and improves on upon them. Again we only make these observations to make this a better place to stay in the future. I will try and visit again because even with some of the idiosyncrasies (which everyone has) I did get to relax and over all my stay was pleasant. However right now I would not recommend going the restaurant. I would recommend getting a drink at the bar (but be patient) and having an appetizer. Take the nature walks and hopefully the renovations will be complete soon so this amenity and others can be taken advantage of. Also in the future any of your guests that are IHG Members should be greeted as such. We need to feel we are appreciated for being members.

Room Tip: get a room away form stairs and elevators
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Brittany R, Brand Champion at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us! Not only do we appreciate your candor, we appreciate the detail that you have provided us to pinpoint exactly what we need to focus on. As the Property and Brand Trainer please know that your feedback will be taken seriously so training can be tailored to avoid experiences such as this. I hope you give us another chance sometime in the future as we make the necessary improvements to keep this from happening again.