“Management is very helpful”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Sera was great in helping me make decisions and accomdating my family. One of the vans in our travel party was rearended by a semitruck so I had to quickly turn around to head to the accident but had to drop off the family first. Sera was great in helping me take care of my family. Highly suggest you stay here because the management cares.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was less than a year old and was fresh and clean. We had a queen room reserved but decided we really needed a king or two doubles. The girl at the desk was quick to accommodate us with the change. Good breakfast with a flavored waffle that was delicious.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I liked this location. Room was clean, ample towels and bedding, fridge/microwave/coffee maker and blow dryer in room. Also, a nice addition, a built in Night light in bathroom located in base of hair dryer. This was a non smoking room. Bed very comfortable. I have one complaint, my room on the third floor, east end of the building facing north had gnats and ants in room. Not 2 or 3 but enough to be bothersome and worth mentioning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We were mandatory evacuated from Key West Florida, because of Hurricane Irma. We left Key West at 1 AM and arrived in Perry Georgia around 11 AM. We were very lucky to get a room here and they were very nice to let us check in early. Now for the review. Quiet agricultural area with a Waffle House in walking distance plus 10% off with room key and restaurants in a short driving distance, and as usual pizza delivery. We were traveling as two adults no kids no pets. This hotel is extremely pet friendly almost to pet friendly. We were on the first floor there is an elevator and interior corridors to your room. The hotel has carpet in the corridors and in the rooms. There are stains in the carpet corridors and the room carpet was darker so who knows. ( if you are going to be pet friendly please use hardwood floors) They have a common area in the lobby with a beautiful water feature.. The breakfast area was right there also, we didn't eat but by the way it was laid out they had hot and cold options, I would think there would be something for everyone. They have a 24 hour lobby with coffee and tea. There is a business center, laundry and an outside pool, (no hot tub) gym with the usual equipment plus a multifunctional machine, it would have been nice if they offered the jugged water in the gym or a pitcher in the lobby. The hotel grounds were well maintained with plenty of parking. We had room 104 a king room that was small but ok for 2 people. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable (with a soft and firm pillow) There was a padded seating area under the window (great for a child or teenager) we used it to set our things on but there was a little closet also. There was a small microwave and refrigerator and a coffee pot. The bathroom exhaust fan didn't work and if you went to the bathroom the smell lingered and if you took a shower the whole room fogged up. The toilet seat was to small for the toilet so you sat partially on both the seat and the rim of the bowl. The room was small like I said and there was a mirror on the whole wall behind the bed that fogged up when you took that shower, I laid my medicine on the nightstand and it even picked up the moisture from the shower. The cover on our air conditioner was broken and every time we changed the temperature it fell off. There was also a place on the bathroom door that looked like someone had punched it. The room looked like it had been painted recently but the one oddly plastic framed picture that was hanging needed to go or be replaced or I might of said it was nicely appointed. (See me for some over 10,000 original pictures from travels across the USA) these are all minor fixes and if done should raise their star rating but they honored our 50-ish dollar coupon and after tax was $72 and change. We felt it was a fair rate and if little details were taken care of it would be more than fair. We would stay again and I would recommend it to anyone for a night or 2. With Hurricane Irma coming I'd stay put right here, just FYI there isn't a backup generator so get everything you can charged. Travel safe and if my review helps please give it a thumbs up and as usual I will also try to help with any questions! Thanks for reading and happy traveling!

Stayed: September 2017