See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I booked and paid for a suite through Booking.com well in advance of our Memorial Day weekend stay. When I arrived, the lady at the front desk said I could stay only the first night, but in a different room for the same price. She said if we refused to leave, she'd have her staff remove our things while we were away. We were faced with a very large difference in rates as we had to book a villa at Callaway Gardens. She was remarkably rude, and accused me of being "unprofessional" for tearing up the card I had filled out with my personal information. We go every year for the waterski tournament and often stayed there when it was the Days Inn. It was always pleasant and clean until it changed owners.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This has to be the worst place to stay in Pine Mountain Georgia. The man at the desk in a white t-shirt and jeans was rude. The smaller older woman with dark hair had terrible customer service, worse than the man. They demand you fill out a form with a lot of personal information with no good explanation as to why. Next we got to the room. We were there for less than 5 minutes and left. The room was filthy. There were brownish/reddish spots all over the bed. The bathroom had urine all over including on the toilet seat and the door to the restroom. We went and had dinner and came back to see strange men hanging around near the door to our room. We did not feel safe and left immediately without ever staying in the room. We spoke to woman at the front desk over the phone and she said we had to come complain in person. I explained that we felt we were in danger due to the individuals hanging out outside of the hotel and wouldn't come in. She refused to provide a refund and hung up on me 4 times when I called back. If you value your health and safety, do not stay here!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this particular hotel because it offered "spa tubs". The tub was a heart shaped jacuzzi in the room that we needed to scrub before getting into it because it was so dirty. The room itself was pretty dirty and the furniture was stained and old. The bed however was comfortable and there was a large tv. The front desk staff were friendly. If the room and bathroom had been cleaned properly it would of been a much nicer stay. For $140 at night we were expecting more.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Unbelievable experience with this motel.  The man at the front desk is very rude.  The Mexican woman at the front desk is even more rude.  They both have horrible attitudes.  The room was filthy.  The carpet was so nasty, the room had a funky musky smell.  The toilet was not working right, kept running.  The phone did not work at all.  Roaches were everywhere.  I do mean everywhere.  We have pictures of them.  This was a holiday weekend.  Everything booked up.  Refund requested.  Couple at front desk called us liars about the roaches.  After much arguing, they reluctantly agreed to refund our money.  I have never been treated so poorly, nor have I witnessed such motel nastiness.  This place needs to be shut down.  Horrible experience.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this place.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I have never experienced such rude service!! The room had roaches crawling in and out of every thing. The floor had not been cleaned in awhile. When we complained we were called liars and they refused to do anything about the conditions. We insisted on a refund. We do not recommend staying here for anyone for any reason!!!! The couple working the front desk are very unprofessional!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends