“Overnight pass through ”

and 1 more site!
White Columns Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Pine Mountain
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great friendly staff! Room was clean! I usually don't like motels but people on TripAdvisor said some nice things about this place and I'll have to agree. Breakfast was served outside the office doors and we just made us some bagels, cinnamon buns & fresh coffee & brought it back to our room. I would recommend this place.
For the price, it's nice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I usually do not make reservations at Motels since I don't travel much, but this time my family and I were at White Columns Motel to be present at a wedding at Pine Mountain, and I was very pleased with the cleanliness and friendly service of this Motel. Our room had everything we could possibly need at the best working condition and at the best price. I would recommend White Columns Motel to all my family and friends.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The staff at this motel are some of the most friendly people. They will help you with anything, including recommending places to go/see and places to eat. Our room was clean (and I am picky about it being clean), the bed was more comfortable than any we slept on during this week-long trip and more comfortable than my own bed. The room was furnished with vintage/antique furniture, which I loved for a change in modern motel rooms. And the grounds were green grass & trees which had chairs and a swing. I wish it had not been rainy while we were there - I would have loved to swing under that large tree. I hate going to motels and not being able to get outside and walk around or sit and visit in nature. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever in this area.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017

After reading positive reviews about White Columns, my husband & I decided to book a room here for a couple nights. We found our room very clean. The king size bed was very comfortable-one of the most comfortable motel beds we've slept in. The service was excellent. We were treated as if we were family. We were only about 1/2 mile from the entrance to Calloway Gardens. Although we were there mainly to see Calloway Gardens again after 35 years, Mr. J W was very helpful in suggesting other sights nearby we might be interested in. We also enjoyed the seafood restaurant near the motel. The continental breakfast was small, but the coffee was very good. I would definitely recommend this motel. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs room off the main motel. It was very comfortable and a nice size for 2 people.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Retro with four poster king bed, very clean and owner was sitting on the front porch when we arrived at 7:00 p.m. Very Quaint motel. Just coffee and muffins for breakfast, but great restaurant just down the road and a great seafood restaurant for dinner. Very close to Callaway Gardens. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
22.3 km away
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
23.5 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85

Been to White Columns Motel? Share your experiences!