Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Pooler)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolenjoyed my staycracker barrelstaff was very friendlysausagewaffle makersavannah areaconvenient locationfree breakfastmicrowaveratesmuffinsclerkinterstategaexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Ashley31322, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I would have probably rated this room higher if it didn't have a wet, moldy smell to it. It smelled like a mixture of spoiled grape juice and wet carpet. This hotel accepts pets but I did not expect to see them swimming in the same pool that I was supposed to go swimming in...ijs

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Ashley31322, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi Tereza,
I do apologize about the carpet smell, I wish you would have informed the front desk and we would have done our best to fix the problem. And with the dogs in the pool we do not allow that and the owners are made aware but we do not check the pool most of the time we are busy at the desk and I apologize that we weren't informed or saw it otherwise we would have done something about that. Again I apologize. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This place is very run down, but staff and owners work hard to keep it clean and in service. There is a strong musty smell, but that's the norm for the all the hotels in Savannah in this price class. Room AC was excellent. "Breakfast" was pretty horrendous, the microwaved hot options about what you'd fear; just eat elsewhere and write that off, or go grab a yogurt at the neighboring Food Lion. Internet was spotty and unreliable in signal strength in our second-floor-center room; it's fine in the lobby; so don't count on it in your room. The woman who worked the front desk at check-in was great, always kind and helpful with a smile. Note that there is a fee for early check-in. If your destination is Pooler, this is right there, close to AF museum and just one exit from airport. Our destination was Savannah, but we could not afford to be in town. The commute was quick and easy; at rush hour, just take US 80 rather than I 16 to avoid traffic. Even not at rush hour, that's almost as fast. Parking in Savannah is cheap, but can be a bear to find late morning or early weekend evening when everything is full.

Hi Valued Customer,
I do apologize about the issues you have experienced here and will bring them to the GM attentions so we can take the proper actions immediately. I do apologize about these issues and that you were unhappy. We will work hard to fix them. Have a wonderful day and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My wife & I loved our stay at this Hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful; the AAA discount was nice; rooms very clean & ready to go for a comfortable nights sleep. 3rd floor for smoking, so pick a room on 1st or 2nd floor if you don't smoke. Free Continental Breakfast is excellent; Free WIFI works great; Try the pool and hot tub. Will come back again, Thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan S
Ashley31322, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hi Johnathan,
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad to hear that we could accommodate you and your family so you could have a great trip. Thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.