Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North
US$75
Country Inn
US$139
ComfortSuites
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
US$55
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
US$51
US$64
US$60
All reviewsstayed hereihg propertiesroom was cleanevery employeewould stay here againcinnamon rollsstaying downtownsmiling facesfriendly natureeasy access to the interstatelocation is greatnight's restgreat nights sleeprestful nighta great place to stayfuture tripseach morning
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have always stayed at this hotel when I visit my Savannah office. They have remodeled the whole place and upgraded the rooms. The location is great for me but I also had a little issue with water in my room. The carpet in front of my air conditioner was soaked the whole time I was there. Not sure why but i just figured it was condensation because it was so hot and I had it running full blast. It really wasn't a big deal. I just made sure I didn't lay anything on the floor. I assume they raised the prices because of the remodeling. I understand this but for another 30 bucks you can be staying downtown Savannah. That is a much better option!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hi GranvilleBrian111,

Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. We work hard to deliver impeccable services and accommodation as well as exceptional guest experience. Although, it seems evident during your stay, we fell short of your expectations particularly on the aspect of the carpet in your room and our pricing structure. While I understand your disappointment towards the increase in rate, please note that room pricing is affected by the demand and availability. Nonetheless, I want to assure you that your less-than-stellar experience is not the impression we'd like to leave. These will be relayed to the upper management and maintenance team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

Again, thank you for your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area.

Regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stopped here on our way to Florida, hotel was very clean and appeared to be new. What is always important to me beyond a clean hotel is a friendly staff. Thank You to Aja' the front desk employee who was the most polite, respectful young lady I've encountered in a while. It was a pleasure to come down in the morning and be greeted with such enthusiasm and kindness. Keep doing a great job Aja'!!!! We will definitely be back.
Also Alicia was as kind and professional, we spoke to her on the phone before arriving. When we got to the hotel, she greeted us with a smile, which was very refreshing.

Exceptional Staff, Great Rates and Very Clean Hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

When we walked into our room housekeeping was placing an air freshener in our room. She said it was because the rooms were "older". We should have known better but we took her at her word. When we woke up in the morning we found that the desk was wet as was everything on it including our cellphones and chargers! There was a leak in the ceiling that we did not notice the night before - but obviously they knew about! Whether it was air conditioning run-off from the room above, a water pipe leak, or sewerage we will never know. The front desk clerk gave us 2000 points for our "inconvenience" and promised that the manager would call us that day. It is now 3 days later and no call. That is poor business and customer service at the very least. Obviously the management could care less. We will be taking further action with several agencies. But for your own health and safety don't stay there!!!

Room Tip: For your safety don't stay there.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello 2008floridatraveler,

Thank you for your review and for staying at the hotel. I appreciate the kind remarks regarding the hospitality of our staff. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It is truly regrettable to hear that you experienced inconvenience due to the HVAC system and services received from the hotel management. Although this matter has been resolved by the points given, I am sorry it remains to be a frustration.

I really would like to discuss this situation with you, however, it seems that we are unable to send you a private message. Should you need to talk this over, please feel free to send a message to IHGService@ihg.com with your complete reservation information and TripAdvisor username.

Your visit is valuable and I hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Had a pleasant stay. Maid was very nice. Breakfast was so-so. Accidentally left behind a small (6-in x 8-in) cosmetic bag in the room. Called next day looking for it and the maid had turned the bag into lost and found. Gave my credit card # to cover the cost for shipment of the cosmetic bag to me. Waited 1 week. Called back. Still had not shipped it yet. Very disappointed in the lack of urgency in returning my bag.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kay M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear KnoxvilleTenn,

Thank you for your review. As a courtesy our Front Desk Agent delivered your left items personally to the UPS Office for you. It is my understanding that the item has been shipped and delivered. This is not a usual service, however we were more than happy to assist you.

If you need any thing further, please free to contact guest services.

Kindest regards,
From: The Holiday Inn Express Savannah North

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after getting in town and not having a lot of choices. We booked our room through the app and checked in late. So we checked in got our bags and proceeded to our room. We get to it and swipe the key unlock open and slam it's got the slide lock on the back. I instantly walk away because in today's times you don't know what could happen if you think someone it breaking in on you. I go back to front desk and the situation is corrected. They gave me someone else's room and fortunately I never encountered who was in that room. We made it to our room and it was ok nothing special for the price we payed. The breakfast was pretty good I will say. Wouldn't stay here again though!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kay M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear GracieWV,

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please know that this is not a standard, and I will be looking into this matter.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you tried our our delicious Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns.

Wishing you all the best.

Kindest regards,