Ramada Limited Alpharetta
  • Room Service
US$79
Atlanta Hotel(Roswell)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmoke smellnorth point mallcontinental breakfastwould stay againquiet locationrooms are cleanbusiness tripeasy accessalpharettalaundryatlanta
Reviewed 27 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
manager670, Manager at Ramada Limited Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
manager670, Manager at Ramada Limited Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Reviewed 7 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Overall an aweful experience. After reserving about two months in advance, I was shocked at the terrible service that I received. First, I added an extra evening to my trip and was not charged the price I was offered over the phone. Then, on my arrival date which was very late in the evening due to flight delay, I was not even allowed inside the hotel lobby. I was left in a hallway with my family waiting until I was checked in. The concierge was not welcoming at all. After checking in and directed to go through the back door I arrived to a smelly room with stains on the walls, bath tub, and tapes covering the cracks on the floor. Next time I'll make sure to read reviews before reserving.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We appreciate you taking a time to write a review!! We apologies that your experience was not a pleasant one. As a Ramada Limited we do have some rules and policies to follow. Therefore, if it is after hours the lobby is closed and guest can conveniently enter thru other four doors surrounding the building using their rooms key cards only. To provide security for our staff and our valued guests. As for as the room is concerned we would have gladly switch into another room if you have informed our front desk clerk. Again we apologies for the convinced and hope that you will provide us with another chance to serve you!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2017