“Nope”
Review of Roswell Tap - CLOSED

Roswell Tap
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Great casual "Pub" with eclectic food.
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We arrived around 1:30 for lunch. Walked past the server at the bar. Made eye contact. Sat down. The place was empty. Two guys at the bar and a four top in a corner. We waited five minutes. Nothing. We kept looking around. No menus, nothing. My husband said, "How long do we wait?" I replied. Another 5 minutes. Again nothing. The server walked by us to attend to our table. The bar tender chatted with the people at the bar. To be clear, we are not jerks, if a place is busy and people are working, we are totally patient. If someone says to us, "Hey, sorry, but I will be right there." We are more than happy to wait. We got to leave and the bartender said, "Can I help you?" With a big fake grin. I replied, "Nope, we have been sitting here for 10 minutes and totally ignored." Then she ran around the bar and pretty much hung on my husband begging us to stay. "Wait, don't leave! If you leave you will never know our love!!" It was weird. And rude. Roswell is full of awesome places for beer and food. This is not one of them.

1  Thank tecoya

Reviewed 2 February 2017

New chef. Best Chimichanga I have ever had. The place is not well known but quaint. Give this a try for lunch or dinner on the weekend

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Great atmosphere on Thurs- Sat night with live music and awesome fried mushrooms. Wait staff is extremely nice

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Stopped in for drinks on a beautiful November Saturday, early evening. Gravel parking lot is a joke. We sat on the patio, overlooks a busy street. Place was almost empty but took a while til a server took our drink order. Patio was dirty, we passed on ordering apps/food and left. Kind of a dive, dress down.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

After being ignored at our usual stop, we checked this place out. It was not busy in the mid-afternoon of a beautiful Saturday and the two women running the place made us feel very much at home. The draft beer selection was very good and the hospitality was much better. I would definitely frequent this place again. No complaints.