“On the Decline”
Review of Roswell Tap - CLOSED

Roswell Tap
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Great casual "Pub" with eclectic food.
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We were disappointed in our visit after reading online about this restaurant. It's past with Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips is over - and the chips are gone. The food is mediocre at best and consequently over-priced. Our server did the best she could but it appeared that there were only two servers working the tables inside and out! The patio was nice on the beautiful night and the live music was outstanding with an eclectic mix and talented musicians young and old.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

First time we visited here, we enjoyed the music and the atmosphere. It was too cold to sit outside, but we are looking forward to it when the weather warms up. Our server was sweet and offered suggestions that met our satisfaction. Several well place TVs were enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We arrived around 1:30 for lunch. Walked past the server at the bar. Made eye contact. Sat down. The place was empty. Two guys at the bar and a four top in a corner. We waited five minutes. Nothing. We kept looking around. No menus, nothing. My husband said, "How long do we wait?" I replied. Another 5 minutes. Again nothing. The server walked by us to attend to our table. The bar tender chatted with the people at the bar. To be clear, we are not jerks, if a place is busy and people are working, we are totally patient. If someone says to us, "Hey, sorry, but I will be right there." We are more than happy to wait. We got to leave and the bartender said, "Can I help you?" With a big fake grin. I replied, "Nope, we have been sitting here for 10 minutes and totally ignored." Then she ran around the bar and pretty much hung on my husband begging us to stay. "Wait, don't leave! If you leave you will never know our love!!" It was weird. And rude. Roswell is full of awesome places for beer and food. This is not one of them.

1  Thank tecoya
Reviewed 2 February 2017

New chef. Best Chimichanga I have ever had. The place is not well known but quaint. Give this a try for lunch or dinner on the weekend

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Great atmosphere on Thurs- Sat night with live music and awesome fried mushrooms. Wait staff is extremely nice