“Thank you for bringing Poke to Sandy Springs!”
Review of Poke Bar

Poke Bar
Ranked #17 of 130 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I just tried Poke bowls for the first time in LA and was instantly hooked. Thanks to the owners of Poke Bar for bringing this gem to Sandy Springs! The restaurant is in a busy strip mall and the ambiance is fast-casual, walk up to order, a little loud inside. They may need to add tables inside or on the sidewalk in front because it was quite crowded when we visited at lunchtime. You order at the counter: select size of the bowl, rice, protein, sauce, vegetables and other sides and add-ons. I had tuna, salmon and shrimp with ponzu and assorted veggies, crab and seaweed salad. The medium allows three proteins, plus all the extras and is reasonably priced at just under $11. The quality of the food is excellent and there is great variety in the proteins and toppings. Definitely must try and will be back... probably tomorrow.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

-Price can definitely add up, but not terrible when considering fresh fish. Chose the biggest portion (4 small scoops), added avocado (one small slice), and a soda. The total was $20 for lunch.
-A little confusing on the side which states pick two, etc. Can be intimidating the first time bc you are rushed though the line to make decisions quickly.
-Ingredients were fresh. I chose half Tuna and half Spicy Tuna, no rice, add Avocado.
-Seating was a challenge as they are very busy, but located in a small space of the Publix shopping center on the corner of Abernathy and Roswell Rd.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Great for a quick, fresh stop. I quite like the set-up, you get to choose everything from the size of the bowl to the sauce and seasonings. I've never tried poke before, and I felt as though this was a good place to start. I had the medium bowl with salmon and tuna, with sweet chili sauce and seaweed salad. Everything was delicious, I look forward to returning and trying some more flavor combinations.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Finally visited the Poke Bar and loved it! I lived in Hawaii and ate poke there all of the time so I was very excited when I heard it was coming to Atlanta. I wish I would have come sooner! The service was very fast and efficient. Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Poke bowls have become a regular takeout option for us! We have eaten here a dozen times and always enjoy our food. Everything is fresh and we love being able to customize our bowls!