US$125
Hilton.com
US$177
US$149
Homewood
Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$84
US$139
US$119
US$139
US$122
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree breakfastfree shuttlebeds were comfortablemile radiusyogurtlarge roombusiness tripperimeter centermarta stationsitting areaconvenient locationwithin mileseasy accessfront desk staffgreat roomenjoyed my staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here after seeing Cirque at Atlantic Station. Great location took us about 10 mins to get here. New and clean. Comfortably sleeps us and our 4 children. 2 doubles and a pull out. Plus breakfast is included. Great deal!

• Stayed: December 2012
Tracey T, Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Stayed overnight for pleasure, traveling with child. Our 'double' room was a bed with a couch pull-out, but for one night I didn't complain. Same quality of staff, check-in, and room as other Hyatt Place locations, which is why I chose it. Free parking. Food was slightly better than from previous stays, with fresh fruit selections and hot breakfast sandwiches included - a nice plus. Our room was next to elevators, so would request a room away next time as there were some late night folks being a bit loud while waiting for the lift. Clean room, reasonably comfortable bed, hot shower. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: Room near elevators can be noisy if other guests are loud while waiting.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Excellent location to IBM offices. Clean hotel. But what makes this a great stay is the staff. Very thoughtful and go out of their way to help.
Thank you kindly for making my stay enjoyable.
Blessings to you all,
John

Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Stayed here for business purposes, very friendly and helpful staff, lots of smiles. Complementary breakfast very nice, shuttle very convenient, rooms large, very clean and comfortable. Close to Marta for airport and city access.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

First and foremost, I recommend this hotel. It is a solid choice for business travelers. The only deficiency in my room that I feel I need to mention was the bed - in my particular room, the bed felt as thought I was in a trough from people sleeping in the bed. However, I know that from speaking to colleagues, the other rooms in the hotel did not suffer this deficiency and your chances of getting a well worn bed may be low. Even so, I did not lose a lot of sleep and the rich bedding made up for it.

The amenities in this hotel worked well. The WiFi was fine, the TV acceptable (local channels are in true High Definition, most of the satellite channels were in standard analog except for the Discovery channel for some reason), and the shower/bath very good. The room was somewhat worn, but well maintained. I believe this hotel gets a lot of use and abuse, but they try to maintain it.

Breakfast was adequate. They try to have a hot entree prepared, but it is a buffet breakfast - make no mistake about it. The staff is caring and thoughtful. I felt very secure in the hotel and would certainly go there again.

Room Tip: There are rooms facing the street on one side and rooms facing the expressway on the other. I had one of the rooms facing the street and heard nothing at night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business