All reviews free breakfast beds were comfortable free shuttle yogurt business trip perimeter center marta station sitting area the breakfast area great area within miles mini fridge easy access convenient location enjoyed my stay shuttle service atlanta
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Easily to reach from GA 400 or from I-285 and it makes for a great start next day for shopping at Costco Wholesale. Just across the road and you're there.
Parking is always easy and plenty of space + FREE!

Room Tip: High floor is our favorite.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Room was excellent but the breakfast next morning was rather sparse as they ran out of most of the food... A busy Sunday morning I guess?!
Is it so hard to keep some bagels and cream cheese at hand for instance?

Room Tip: We like the high floor always best.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review! We are looking at changes in the breakfast area!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 5 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was a nice enough hotel...the outside was well kept and the inside was just as clean. The rooms are suites so we had a room on the 5th floor with 2 double beds and a living room. That type of room layout and having the bathroom sink outside the bathroom makes the room perfect for what we were looking for (great water pressure in the shower too!) And for $99/night, it couldn't be beat! But the reason for the 3 stars are the employees themselves. When we originally booked the room, we booked early check-in and she said "early check in at 11, however if you call the day before and confirm no one is staying in that room...you can check-in anytime that morning." So, we called the night before and whoever answered said early check-in wasn't until noon. We still showed up at 11 and the lady behind the front desk said early check-in wasn't until 1. I understand policy is policy, but this hotel needs to get all their employees on the same page. Then, we have 4 people in our room and only got 3 sets of towels so when I called down to the front desk, they questioned why we needed more towels...they are towels, not gold and diamonds. If I need an extra towel, just give me an extra towel. And then to top it off, on the next night, we got in around 11 pm and noticed that we didn't get 4 sets of towels so we called down to the front to get that extra towel set, they told us to come down and get it because they only had one person working in the hotel and he couldn't bring it up to us. I understand that he can't leave the front desk, but why would the hotel only have ONE person working in the entire hotel at night?? Just doesn't make sense...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Heather W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello Blake C,
First and foremost, thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Perimeter on your recent trip to Atlanta. I appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback. Please know that I will be following up with my team and reviewing your concerns. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Take Care,