Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center
Westin.com
US$149
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$93
US$129
Homewood
US$102
Comfort Inn Sandy Springs(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$139
All reviewsfree breakfastbeds were comfortablefree shuttlemile radiusbusiness tripperimeter centermarta stationsitting areaoatmealwithin milesgreat arearooms are largeenjoyed my stayeasy accessconvenient locationshuttle serviceatlanta
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The room was very spacious and the bed was remarkable. The little shampoo and conditioner worked wonders, and I am looking for the product elsewhere. The food was good, and the bar area was quaint and nice. Breakfast was spectacular and was presented nicely. The only reason I gave a four instead of a five was the gym. The gym was pretty pitiful. I usually don't expect much equipment, but the equipment they do have barely worked and it was dirty. Otherwise, it was very nice and I enjoyed my short stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the review and great feedback! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Where to start... I was visiting for business, but am a nursing mom so I had to pump while away. I called ahead of time to make sure there was a cold fridge with a freezer section, which they assured me there was. The fridge was barely cool, much less cold, and there was definitely no freezer compartment to keep my ice packs.

Furthermore, the main bathroom/sink light was out where you’d get ready. After they came to the room to fix, it wasn’t just a bulb, the whole fixture wasn’t working.

I had plugged in my iPad and watch one night to charge, and woke up to realize that plug wasn’t working.

I had to get a new room the second night so I could get ready with light, and luckily the second room appeared to not have anything major broken, although that fridge was also barely cold. I had to just keep loading up my cooler with ice, and have them put my ice packs in their deep freezer for the flight back.

Despite the amount of things broken at the hotel, the staff was great. They were as accommodating as they could be, and made every effort to help remedy the situations.

The complimentary breakfast was also pretty awesome each day.

Overall: accommodations weren’t great, but staff was. Wouldn’t stay in the future, though, since the owner of this hotel obviously does not value keeping the hotel up to par. Some of the things that weren’t working were ridiculous.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mark G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Aubrey,

Thank you for taking the time to give the hotel such great feedback! We will address these issues immediately with the management team.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

When traveling to this part of the city I only stay at this hotel. Other nearby hotels are not as clean and the staff here are polite,accommodating and friendly. The free breakfast is fresh and healthy. Rare for this type of hotel. Free shuttle for local transport. The hotel is located alongside the highway so if you are a light sleeper earplugs may be helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I have left the hotel for just a little while and upon return, I found that my car along with other car(s) on one side of the hotel was gone. Apparently, the hotel found some kind of short notice deal on parking lot improvement and just decided to tow vehicles without warning to the other side of the parking lot. That is definitely the first for me. No notice whatsoever. Apparently, they were so eager to re pave the lot, that they wanted to do it asap at all costs to the guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and stress this caused during your stay. We do understand your concerns and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Look I'm been to quite a few hotels and the Hyatt House and the house place are two different things. Thin walls, no microwave, squeaky bed and decent customer service. I honestly wouldn't stay here again I could do Hilton hotels or something

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank bollbrittany
Mark G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and give us valuable feedback. We appreciate your choosing us.