Sylvan Valley Lodge(Sautee Nacoochee)
US$185
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$249
US$68
EconoLodge
Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$107
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$80
US$60
US$101
All reviewsmountain topchef jasonbreakfast was deliciousback porchbed and breakfasteach eveningmountain viewwonderful weekendeach morningrelaxing getawayjacuzzi tubb bsrocking chairsthird floorharvest habershamshort drivethe entire staff
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I took my wife to Lucille's for her 50th birthday. We stayed 2 nights and everything was great. The room was beautiful and Jim made excellent recommendations on local sites to visit and places to eat. Breakfast was first class with more food than you can possibly eat. In addition, the nightly dessert was wonderful. The first night we had brownie cookies. The second night we had Apple Spice Cake. If you want a secluded resort that is worth every penny, this is it. We also had the couples spa treatment and it was very nice!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Was amazing over the top by far the best I've ever stayed at. Went over above and beyond what I expected this was our first time there and definitely will not be our last everything was so beautiful I even proposed to my girlfriend there and everyone there jump through the hoops to make it happen even going as far as calling a florist for me at the last-minute and the food was amazing my only concern is they only allow me to give it a five

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Our coalition had an annual board meeting and retreat at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn. Jim and Jason were there all day to make sure our every need was met. Snacks were provided throughout the day for our meeting - great fresh baked cookies - the best. We ended the day with a fantastic meal in the dining room that is rich with wood accents and windows all around giving us a beautiful view of the mountains from every window. I have had the opportunity to enjoy several all day retreats at this facility and it is my number one choice in this area for a great experience. Fall is the optimal time to visit Lucille's and enjoy the beautiful mountains covered in color. Although I have never spent the night and utilized the rooms I have toured the facility and the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Jim and Jerry, the innkeepers, are attentive and friendly. Our room was clean and beautiful with view overlooking the mountains. The home made breakfast was excellent! Thank you for such a wonderful getaway. We will certainly come back!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012

They take very good care of you. Would definitely go again!

• Stayed: July 2012