Oast House Preston Bed and Breakfast
US$82
US$59
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

The Fleur de Lis(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$103
The Salutation(Sandwich)
US$188
US$82
PremierInn.com
The Blue Pigeons(Worth)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Travelocity
Ebury Hotel and Serviced Apartments(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$122
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$87
Priceline
Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgarden roomhomemade flapjackspressed apple juicedelicious homerecommend this b b to anyonewedding weekendoverlooking the gardenperfect hostsgreat locationon arrivalalisonfridgeaccommodation
Reviewed 18 September 2015

We stumbled across this rural B & B when looking for accommodation for a wedding at Preston Court (if anyone finds this when looking for Preston Court Wedding Accommodation then don't hesitate). We were looking for accommodation for a family of 3 and my Mum who was baby sitting whilst we were at the wedding. The plan was for me to pop back and feed the baby as and when required. Preston Court is 5 minutes away max and they even offered a lift back and forward although we didn't use this as we needed the car.

Alison was easy to book with. They don't accept card but its no hardship.

The rooms were lovely - fresh homemade flapjacks AND chocolates. Plenty of room for a travelcot. They don't have one but again, no hardship and we took our own. Because the two rooms are at opposite ends of the house, and Alison knew we wanted two rooms close by, they gave us one of the private family rooms and the Green Room. Alison also provided Mum with a lasagne the night of the wedding and even a glass of wine with dinner! She was completely spoilt!

Our daughter loved staying there - beautiful garden, friendly dog and some chickens to collect eggs from for breakfast. Fantastic apple orchard setting.

Complete bargain (we all said we would have paid another £30-40 a night which is more in line with comparable boutique hotels in the area).

Breakfast was also lovely - and Alison even had a cuddle with the baby whilst we enjoyed a hot breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2015

me and my wife stayed here for one night as we attended a wedding at preston court. the hosts were warm welcoming and could not be more helpful. Even going to the lengths of offering a lift to and from the wedding venue, this was extra helpful as we could then both drink without the pain of booking cabs or walking at night through the lanes. the rooms are well kept and spotless with extremely comfortable beds and lots of personal touches like home made flapjacks in our room. Breakfast was also lovely and had a good variety of choice.

if we had known the quality of stay compared to price we'd have stayed an extra night and made a weekend of it.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Memories of another time, of innocence, freedom and no responsibilities were conjured up as I woke from a seamless sleep and with half open eyes gazed through the roof light, and listen intently to the dawn chorus. For a fleeting moment I was back in my childhood.

But i digress, the reality is that our hosts had thought of everything. From the chocolate on the pillow to a mini torch on the keyring to get back in the dark. A dog bed an bowl in place as we had asked if it was possible to bring our dog and just the perfect balance between privacy and attentiveness. The breakfast was the icing on the cake with an array of delicious home made goodies including strawberries from the garden and freshly laid eggs. This was ridiculously good value and I would have expected to pay double for the quality and service. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We had a wonderful holiday staying at the Oast House B & B. The Garden room was lovely, and very comfortable. I looked forward to Allison's amazing breakfasts every morning, they were one of the highlights of the trip! We will recommend Oast House to all our family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2015

During my recent 2 week business trip to England, I managed to find this B&B to stay when I was in Kent. I was welcomed on my arrival by Alison and Stuart who made sure that my stay was both relaxing and seamless whilst I was tending to my business commitments.
The oast house restorations have been done with attention to every detail, from the grounds and flower beds, to the house and each and every room, this is a must for someone that enjoys some character rather than a plain hotel bed.
The rooms are sizable, homely and well appointed, along with a private bathroom and comfortable bed.
Due to some amazing weather whilst I was staying here, I was able to take in the spectacular gardens and enjoy breakfast (which included some freshly picked strawberries) in the gardens, among the birds and flowers.
To finish the day and take in some of the views like the sunset below, I will definitely be staying hear when I am next in the region.
When I next travel with my family, I will be coming here as my boys will love the expansive gardens, mini orchid, chickens and fish pond.
I actually changed my bookings for the second week of my trip to have another night hear before heading back to Australia.

Room Tip: All rooms look amazing, I had the Green Room with great views
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business