“Huge cakes!”

Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Have been here before last year and had the same pleasant visit again this year. Had the Gyro platter, I was able to substitute a soup for the fries. Very tasty. Lasagna was large enough for my 10 year old and husband to split. Had the moussaka on the next visit but didn't care for it too much. Have had better.
The cakes are wonderful. Enough to split. Had the Party cake, the Mint Oreo, and the Oreo cheescake. Great price as well!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to grab a quick meal. We were seated right away. Ordered breakfast which tasted good, hot and came out quickly. Clean environment.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The service was good and the food was just okay. The server was good at suggesting things to try and his choices were good.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Management (Vinny) takes no responsibility towards poor service /food and makes absolutely no suggestions for any compensations and or how they can make your experience better upon next visit. I've experience this from current management on several occasions but I still gave him the benefit of doubt. It was only until yesterday morning I've had my last straw and refuse to ever eat there again. The grits, turkey sausage and eggs came out just the opposite of what my wife and I ordered. Not to mentioned that we had to remind the waitress 3 times of our toast. After several attempts to correct our eggs and they still didn't get them correct, I pulled out a long strand of hair. Prior to this, the manager (Vinny) witnessed up close and personal of our order being an absolute disaster. Because I was so frustrated and hungry when I found the long strand of hair, I threw it on the floor to keep from spoiling the rest of our breakfast time. When I brought the hair issue to the manager later, he asked, "where is this hair" as if he didn't believe me as he closely witness all other issues prior to. His response took me to another heated level to finally say I will never eat at this establishment again. It took this issue to escalate at this point for the manager to attempt to take action towards compensation. Since I've already paid for the meal, he didn't make any suggestion toward refunding my payment. I didn't really care about the compensation as much. I was mainly concern of him genuinely taking ownership and responsibility of poor service and not waiting for the customer to get upset to make any suggestions toward compensation. The bad thing is, he still didn't compensate or make any apology for this service!! This is classic poor management not taking any ownership or responsibility and just down right poor management behavior. The real issue is management and I refuse to eat there again until the current management team is removed. The specific location I'm referring to is for the 1905 Rockbridge Rd. Stone Mountain, GA. Vinny displays absolutely no integrity or sense of responsibility of any short comings of service for his establishment. When I've expressed to him on previous occasions that the food was great, he has no problem taking credit and responds with, "Thank you," with a smile, but when you let him know of any discrepancy in service, he immediately justify and gives off a very bad vibe as though I have no right to complain. In my opinion, as once myself being a manager for over 25 years in very challenging environments including the United States Marine Corps, he displays very poor leadership!! My last word to upper management is, "if the monthly numbers are negatively reflecting for that particular site, he could be your biggest culprit." Please listen to your customer reviews and take action!! From the good reviews that you see are all a reflection of some of the good staff members. Trust me, from my experience, there's absolutely no way.... that management (Vinny) plays a part in this!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we were impressed. Clean, friendly and the dessert showcase is amazing. Our food was good and my husband's panni, which he said he was only going to eat half, was all gone. Our waitress was friendly and on point. Give it a try. We're going back for the breakfast menu....looked great.