“Good”

Nagano
Ranked #19 of 153 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The hostess girl was very nice to me and was also my waitress. The decor was the regular Hibachi theme. I was there on a Thursday night and it was not very busy. It's in a shopping plaza. The food was pretty decent if I was ever back in the area I would probably eat there again if I felt like eating hibachi.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

They are not that busy, so you can come right before they close and get in. Food preparation is fast. Food tastes great. They give you noodles in your soup and Sherbet Ice Cream at the end.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Japanese hibachi and sushi in an unfamiliar place can be scary at best. Hehehehe I nocked a homer in my first at bat! We went at 6:30 and there were just a few patrons so we had a table all to ourselves. Moooy romantic! The chef and the food are great, the fried rice is a must. They have a hot sauce that'll make you cry like a little girl. We love stone mountain and now we have a place to git our tepanyaki fix. Our world is complete.

1  Thank kendo222
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Been twice and not impressed. Your meal consist of a soup, salad, 2 shrimp and your Hibachi. It is very pricy to begin with but it you try to veer from the menu the prices are ridiculous! $2,00 more for miso soup instead of chicken broth and several dollars more for fried rice. The portions are not that big either. The taste is good but I would rather go to my fav Hibachi in Tucker.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I've been to many Japanese Steakhouses and this one was not as good. It was ok and the chef does pretty much the same performance as the others I've seen, but the food didn't "wow" me at all. It needed more seasoning and flavor. I wasn't impressed and probably would not go again.