“TOTALLY CREEPY”

Nagano
Ranked #17 of 145 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I went to Nagano's for my birthday, yet I didn't ONCE mention it on social media or even pay there... yet I'm getting this email to review my experience.

*Rated excellence because this has nothing to do with my actual experience.*

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We have been to Naganos many times. (usually get filet mignon and lobster tail) We have gone as a group of people, as a couple, and been as a family.

We are never disappointed. It's fun to watch them cook your meal. The chef, we have had the same gentleman many times, is personable, makes jokes, entertains as he cooks and cooks the food to perfection.

The meal starts with a small soup and a small salad then the chef gets to work.
I don't eat sushi but people say it is very good.

There is a lot of food! My husband and I usually split a meal but there is an upcharge for that of about $6.00. The meal ends with spimony ice cream.

The bar is ok. Lower level wines.

Parking is free and plenty of it.

Have fun!!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband and I ordered sushi carryout from Nagano, as we have in the past, and were very happy. The portions are good size, and the fish has always been very fresh. We have learned to call ahead, otherwise the wait can be long.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The hostess girl was very nice to me and was also my waitress. The decor was the regular Hibachi theme. I was there on a Thursday night and it was not very busy. It's in a shopping plaza. The food was pretty decent if I was ever back in the area I would probably eat there again if I felt like eating hibachi.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

They are not that busy, so you can come right before they close and get in. Food preparation is fast. Food tastes great. They give you noodles in your soup and Sherbet Ice Cream at the end.