“Surprisingly good”

Ranked #7 of 210 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Seafood
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This has become a regular for my family of 5. The food is above average pub food, and the menu is large. I love the snow crab legs! Food comes out quickly. They have a full bar with lots of typical bar options.
Even though the parking lot always seems full, the restaurant is huge inside, and we never have to wait.... Which is a huge plus!
There is a lot of TV's, trivia, lotto screens, etc. Our kids have plenty to do while the adults chill, like play pool, AirHockey, a few arcade games, etc. The middle is usually the loudest, with the left side as you face the restaurant being medium level, and the far right side being the quieter area. When I say quieter, I actually mean not as loud.
Overall, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

First time visit. Ok, I'm a seafood snob being from the Florida Gulf. I rarely eat seafood outside of Florida. So after drilling our sweet server, Nicole, we learned seafood is delivered 3 times a week from the Gulf. The true test for me are oysters. So taking a risk ordering a dozen raw, we were highly and pleasantly surprised. They weren't a nickel size, but a plump and full size with a mind taste. Possibly from a region closer to Apalachicola as there was no salt flavor like from the Texas Gulf.
We also ordered Grouper platter. Lightly battered bites without over cooking. Possibly flash fried which preserves the texture of the fish. We chose sweet potatoe fries instead of the regular side along with the coleslaw. The fries are thick, lightly sprinkled with a cinnamon sugar. This with two drinks cane to $33.
We sat outside but this is a true sports bar.
I no longer have to wait to travel to eat good seafood. Thank you Hammerheads. We'll be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This local spot has great food and a great enviornment to just watch sports. The clam chowder is my family's favorite as well the fried seafood baskets that are tasty and filling. Fish dip is a must have to start your meal. Great spot in Suwanee!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Fish dip was good, Loaded baked potato was AMAZING... crab legs where average. Wish I had just gotten the potato because it was enough. Gluten-free can be done just be smart and ask your server. You know better than they do so inform them and pick wisely. 3 of us with celiac did just fine.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The food at Hammerhead is always delicious. They have daily specials that are fantastic and some experienced servers.