“Had Delivery and was Happy!!”
Review of Toscana Trattoria - CLOSED

Toscana Trattoria
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Toscana Trattoria is a neighborhood restaurant with a combination of traditional Italian food, favorite family recipes, friendly service and a comfortable casual atmosphere. We take pride in providing our guests with a truly pleasant place to gather with friends and family to enjoy a great meal. Owner-Chef, Robert Pniewski, is committed to using the highest quality meats, local produce and premium imported ingredients to create classic American and rustic Italian dishes. Our full service bar offers an excellent selection of wines and we have become well known for our wide variety of craft bourbons. Our bar manager, Bill Lally, enables guests to take an active roll in the wine and bourbon selection process through our regularily scheduled events that are designed for education and enjoyment. Co-owner Michele Doyle has created and atmosphere that emphasizes warm, genuine hospitality with particular importance placed on family. We also have plenty of outdoor seating and our own bocce court.
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I used UberEATS to have dinner delivered from here. I was surprised at how warm everything was!!

The garlic bread was really good. There was a cup of tomato sauce for dipping. I'm assuming it came with the garlic bread.

The Caesar salad was solid. My chicken Parmesan was good. The chicken was thicker than most places buts that's not a problem. The accompanying spaghetti with sauce was hot fresh and tasty. I did also order the Italian meatballs with sauce and was not disappointing. They were really really good.

Matter of fact i'm about to order from them again.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Was close to hotel, visited three times during my stay, portions very large, sat at the bar, very friendly and attentive service. Food was good, didn't expect Italian food to be this tasty and traditional for the area. Good beer and wine selection, it was my spot for last week

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We live in the area and are always looking for great places to frequent. The food is good, but after 4 visits, we've decided to move on due to the consistently poor service. It's a shame that they gave up on their special wine flights.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Great selection of items on their menu. They do some interesting dishes and all the normal one as well. They even have good pizza. They also have an impressive selection of bourbons as well. The bar is well separated from the main dinning area.

1  Thank kalwho1
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I heard mixed reviews on this place .. met some clients here for dinner ... just ok .. the atmosphere is fine .. but not a fan of smelling smokey cigars & cigarettes & vapes while I eat ...

Fettuccine .. awful no Flavor
The meat board with cheeses was pretty ok -

My friend had pizza .. that's not that hard to screw up ..

Waited forever on salads !!!!
Wanted another app but thought it'd be another hour ...

Poor ..

Too Many other establishments to hit ...
Try Olive Garden ! No smoke