“Excellent place for an Icy”
Review of Rita's Suwanee

Rita's Suwanee
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Suwanee
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Service is awesome and the prices are reasonable. They let you taste whatever flavors you might be curious about.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We love Rita's frozen custard and also the flavored ice. The combination is awesome too. The staff is very friendly and my son loves going there too !

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I grabbed a couple of the stuffed bellitinis last night for dessert. The place has a nice vibe to it, and the customer service is top notch. They have various flavors and toppings and several ways to combine them, so there's something for everyone (even dog treats). After paying we took our treats out to the lawn at Town Center to eat while our toddler ran around and played.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I enjoying going to Rita's it's different and tasty if you want something a little different than ice cream

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I like the frozen Italian ice here. Lots of flavors and super location right on Suwanee Town Green. Grab a cup and sit by the fountains.

Been to Rita's Suwanee? Share your experiences!