“Great Chinese food”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 224 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We usually eat here once a month for delivery and the food is always tasty and fresh. I prefer the seafood dishes but the chicken and port dishes are good as well. We have not experienced the dining in experience but would expect it to be as good as the takeout.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Been going here many years but the last few times the food and service was not that great! Today our orders came out about 10 minutes apart and several others were served before us even though we were there first. For the first time we had to ask for more water and had to ask for our check. Don't know what's going on but it needs to be put back where it was before!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I ordered vegetables and chicken, and was asked if I wanted the sauce on the side. First time that's ever happened to me in a Chinese restaurant! If you're cutting calories, this is the way to do it! The waiter also asked my dining companion if he wanted the sauce on the side, so it must be standard practice there. The food was fresh and delicious, and the wafer-thin chicken was not overcooked.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Love love Chinese food & this place didn't disappoint !!!!!! The mong beef is amazing ... the egg rolls are too .... my business partner had lo mein ... will def go bk !!!! Not the best ambiance but ...

1  Thank 99beachgal
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is by far one of my favorite places to go to here around Suwanee. The food is very good and the staff is super nice. I recommend to anyone.