“DELICIOUS”

Greek Island Grill & Bar
Ranked #5 of 211 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My neighbor and I felt adventurous today, so we decided to take a ride for lunch and go exploring. Well, we hit the mother lode when we found this delightful restaurant. It is a true Greek restaurant, reasonably priced and oh, so tasty. We both ordered the gyro plate with Greek potatoes and Greek salad. Our taste buds were not disappointed. The portions were large enough that we took home part of our entrees. I took home an order of potatoes and I happened to notice they also have saganake. I definitely will return to try the saganake. The only reason this restaurant received a 4 instead of a 5 is because the waitress was inattentive to us. This did not appear to be the case at other tables--it was just the luck of the draw.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Save money if you're taking the whole family by going at dinner instead of lunch. The kids can eat off their specific menu for free. The selections on that menu aren't typical Greek fare though. It's typical American fare. Instead, teach them to try - and hopefully like - the real Greek food by ordering off the adult menu and sharing different things with them.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We are always on the look out for Mediterranean fare. This was our first time and we had a good experience. The servers were delightful and set the tone for the meal. The atmosphere is very nice as well. We did not feel rushed and tried a variety of the offerings. The lamb kabobs, mousakka, spinach pie, meat dolmathes and baklava were very good. We tried the pastitsio, but it was not a favorite.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Eating off the lunch menu sometimes means smaller portions but not at this establishment. My wife and I both had a Greek salad with gyro meat. Along with the tasty fries and the side salad it was delicious and too much food. So my wife made us omelettes with gyro meat this morning. That means we had two delicious meals from the lunch menu. Give it a try. Good eats.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant with friendly staff and delicious food at really reasonable prices. Will definitely be back for dinner with the family. Definitely try their "Tour of Greece" for a sample of their best plates.

1  Thank Paul L

Been to Greek Island Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!