“Kids love it”

Your Pie
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Every time we visit our grandkids we have tong onto Your Pie. Two of them like pepperoni pizza and one white. They love to get there gelato and usually eat it before the pizza.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

In town for Regionals I was craving some cheesy goodness. I looked Your Pie up online and was pleased to see that they have GF options. I was greeted on entering the store and when I requested GF crust I was questioned as to lifestyle or allergy. When I specified allergy the server changed out their gloves and prepared my pie in a new spot. I got my pizza with olives, bacon, and mushrooms and it was delicious.

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

What a great idea!! You can build your own pizza with regular or wheat crust. The wheat crust was great! There are many toppings to choose from and you can add a side salad and drink for $1.50 extra. The staff was friendly and the service was quick. We will be back!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a quick pizza for my father in rehab. The staff were friendly, fast and attentive. The space was clean and pleasant.

My father loved the pizza! The crust was thin, crispy and tasty while the toppings were fresh and visually pleasing.

For $7.99 it was a very good pizza.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I say "surprisingly good pizza" in the title because I honestly wasn't expecting much when my business colleague brought me here. This is essentially the Chipotle / Moe's model brought to pizza and I was thinking the it would be just "ok." It was surprisingly much better than "ok," especially for the $7.99 price!

You start off with a base choice of pizza (white or wheat crust), panini (with freshly baked bread) or a salad. There is a gluten-free option which is an additional $3.00. There is a whole selection of pre-configured pizza options such as Southern Heat, Thai Pai, and The Nat, or you can just build your own which is what I did.

I went with the white crust, then I had them spread the basil pesto as the sauce, sprinkle gorgonzola cheese on top of that, then added fresh basil, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes and topped the whole thing off with parmesan and mozzarella.

My colleague went with the wheat crust, sun-dried tomato pesto sauce, capicola, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and mozzarella. Our friend joining us went with a caesar salad and a meatball panini.

What you'll notice is that all of the toppings are really fresh and well prepared. That's what makes all the difference between a so-so pizza and a good pizza. Yes the crust is important, but excellent toppings really make or break the pizza.

The pizza was incredibly flavorful, the crust was good, not great, but good. It was crispy, it was just missing a little bit of something otherwise I would have given the restaurant a 5. My colleague's pizza was also good, but I do prefer the flavor of the white crust over the wheat.

Overall, what a great pizza and great experience and certainly you can't beat the price. It's also a really nice space inside with the big brick ovens and open ceiling. Is this the best pizza you'll ever have? No. But is this worth the money? Absolutely.

Been to Your Pie? Share your experiences!