“Tasty (Salty) Food.”

The Curry Pot
Ranked #20 of 227 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I enjoyed my meal but could have done with a lot less salt. I chose the Aloo Paratha and Mulligatawny and Ginger soups. I also chose a Chicken Tikka and vegetable biryani for a friend. We both felt the food would have been better sans the extra salt. The service was slow as I was picking up a to-go order that I called in nearly 45 minutes earlier. I still waited about 20 minutes before I was able to check out and take my order back to the office. I would like to go back and try the thali buffet it looked good. Just hope I caught them on a heavy handed salty day and this doesn't continue to be the trend.

1  Thank Wendy B

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I ate here twice, once with one of my friends for lunch and then on my own for dinner. I think the price for the lunch buffet is pretty good and the food they serve was acceptable for that price. However, I did not like their dinner food considering the price. So my advice is to come here for lunch buffet only.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant for North Indian food. Problem is that here staff is very less, hence service is affected.

1  Thank ashokjhaveri
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We have been here several times as a family. Many times for dinner, but on occasion-especially during the winter months-we'll hit the lunch buffet. I have always found the food to be very good. The chicken tikka masala is among the best I have had. Admittedly, we typically order the same items when we go for dinner, but we do try all of the items on the lunch buffet, and for a buffet, again, the food is very good. We have also found the staff to be excellent-water glasses stay filled, etc. Efficient yet unobtrusive, as they say. This is a regular place for us.

1  Thank Jagman100
Reviewed 6 October 2016

The butter chicken is delish, the naan is fabulous and fluffy. Spiced just right. Friendly phone service, easy pickup for takeout lunch. A little pricey for lunch in this area, but a nice treat on a Friday.

1  Thank Tshahbazi

Been to The Curry Pot? Share your experiences!