“Best sushi in town”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Slightly overpriced, but taste CAN compensate! This is one of my favorite restaurants. I'm a massive fan of Japanese food, and this place is as authentic as it gets. I come here with friends and big groups all the time. Great for gatherings and it's not filled with JUST Japanese people. There are black, white, Mexican, etc. customers. One of my pet peeves with cultural restaurants is that they're just filled with people of the restaurants culture. In conclusion, this restaurant is a great hidden gem and make sure you eat the California roll!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Have been using Mori House for the past year or so primarily as a takeout on Friday or Saturday evenings as an alternative to cooking in. We normally order the shrimp tempura and my wife also likes to get a small side of fresh sliced salmon as well. The sushi here is beyond good and is made on site. While you will spend a little more than some other places in town it is worth the price differential. Love Mori House!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Mori house is the best sushi! Everything is so fresh and delicious--I won't go anywhere else. The service is wonderful and the atmosphere is very comfortable--you just want to go back again and again. When I call for take-out, they know me by name and what I always order--spicy tuna with crispy rice (obsessed!)

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good and Staff took great care of us for 6 people in our Party. Reasonably priced great atmosphere

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Whether we go for lunch or dinner, Mori House is always busy. That, combined with the fact that they've been in business for the 15 years we've lived nearby, is a good sign. My wife says they have the best fried rice of any Japanese restaurant. Sushi chefs seem very authentic and make great sushi. Best deal on Bento box is at lunch. The ribs are marinated extensively and is our favorite!