“Pho - mazing”

Green Basil Vietnamese & Seafood
Ranked #22 of 210 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have only been here for lunch. It is cozy and friendly. The medium bowl of Pho will provide you lunch and a meal for later. Very fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Combination of Vietnamese & Seafood...their food is generally more healthy than other Asian Restaurants. Went for a lunch take out and tried two chicken dishes with brown rice, a salad and a egg roll. A lot of food for a lunch special. What I like is that it is not greasy or full of seasonings that make me drink an abundance of water. Very nice and we will go back!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for the fist time late this afternoon. It's a rainy and cold Sunday and there were a surprising number of people in the restaurant at 3:00. We ordered Spring rolls and pho ga (chicken noodle soup). The serving was large and tasty and I somehow managed to finish most of it. We ordered basil chicken and rice to go and will split that for dinner tomorrow night. It smells delicious. Very nice restaurant and the staff was friendly and attentive. It's near our home and we will be back for sure. Glad to have discovered this gem!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Goodness, we found this place by accident,(dropped off daughter to her bestie house,forgot to ask for recommendation,)we were just visiting not from the area, it was so good, satay chicken was tasty, delicious. ordered special grill lemongrass pork chop, curry chicken, pho, all the food was so delicious tasty,

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This little gem of a restaurant is consistently great. I like Thai, my son likes Vietnamese Pho, and my husband likes Chinese. At Green Basil you can experience all of these cuisines. The Thai Panang Curry is my favorite. This dish comes with a large Ginger Salad and enough Curry for two meals. I also like the Thai Basil and the Shrimp rolls. After dinner, a small slice of Tiramisu cake is served. It is the perfect ending to a perfect meal. The big surprise...it's very affordable at around $10.00 a meal. Go try it, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Also, the service is great and the servers are very friendly!