“Yum”

Qebaptore: A Bite of Europe
Ranked #4 of 210 Restaurants in Suwanee
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a good sandwich (different than the usual subway or Lenny's) and remembered driving by this place near our house so we gave it a try! So glad we did....my husband and I both ordered the doner kebab sandwich - one chicken and one lamb & beef so that we could sample each others. They were both awesome. We did the traditional toppings which was a good call. Flavors were great and the bread does not leave you feeling overly full or bloated- it's light and flaky. We loved it and will be back!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We all enjoyed our 1st time visit. Friendly and welcoming. Tried the 3-cheese burek, Balkan burger, Doner Kebab with Chicken and Doner Chicken Salad, all were tasty! Will try the other dishes next time.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Bread--enough said. The homemade bread for the doner kebabs is phenomenal. The yogurt sauce and fresh ingredients make for a delightful yet different sandwich experience. The owners are sweet, friendly and helpful. We will absolutely come back again and again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This sandwich shop has become a local favorite. We always get an assortment of Doner Kebabs with beef/lamb and chicken. The sandwiches are made fresh to order with fresh homemade pita bread then gently toasted and served with an assortment of spicy or mild sauces. The spicy sauce is outstanding: nice zing that makes me sweat but not overpowering. I wouldn't complain if there were a little more meat in the sandwiches. I've also tried their salads which are fresh and very nice.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent and the owners care about the quality of food. I have had the Doner Kebab and Qebape. Both were excellent and I can't wait to try some of the other menu items. Their bread really makes a big difference... it's fresh!!! The Burek looks amazing.