Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Hotels.com
US$95
US$91
1,256 results
All reviewshappy hourbeer and winecrackersevening receptioncracker barrelcomplimentary breakfastcookiesexcellent hotelgreat place to stayking suiteeasy accessdefinitely stay here againreturn tripfresh fruitexcellent stayafter a long daynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is an excellent location for anyone traveling in the Tifton area. It is a pet friendly hotel. All of the staff are great and the rooms are very nice. We have been staying here for years and can't say enough about how great the hotel is.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We are indeed pet friendly. We like to keep all of our pets on the first floor so we do ask that you give us a call before arriving. I hope that you and your furry family member were able to enjoy Happy Hour. We offer free beer wine and appetizers every day from 5-7pm, we even have special treats for your fur baby if they stop by the desk to say hello!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was one of the best pet friendly hotels we have stayed in. We have trouble finding clean pet friendly hotels to stay in. This Hampton Inn actually has wine and treats for the guests upon arrival. This Hampton Inn was a real winner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for a great review! We sure do love to see our furry guest stop by to see us at the desk!( We even keep treats for them!!) I do hope that y'all will be able to stay with us again, enjoy our pool or let your fur baby enjoy the grassy hill. Again Thank you for leaving us a great review.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

If you're in the Tifton area make sure to check out the Hampton Inn. We arrived during Happy Hour and they had a fantastic spread and cold, cold cocktails. Rooms are very clean and nice and the staff is wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!! I am so pleased to here that you got to join us for Happy Hour. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Marion Finch

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I usually stay here on my way to Florida as a mid point. Went on line and tried to book for upcoming trip. The Hilton Honors website was slow and I kept reloading. I booked the hotel and then received a confirmation not for the date I was trying for, but for the day I was placing the booking. I tried to cancel however since it was now past 6 day of arrival the online would not cancel.

I called the hotel and the person I spoke with told me they were not authorized to handle the problem, and I should call back during the day. I then received notice on my apple wallet they charged the room to my card. I called back in the morning and they told me the manager did not work weekends and to call back on Monday. I told them to have her call me first thing Monday.

I did not receive a call, so I called again and they said she just stepped out. They took my number and said she would call me back. No response. That evening, I called Hilton Honors support and they said they would put a claim in and send a message also for her to call me. They said the claim process would take 72 hours. I also received an email confirming. I waited until Wednesday and still no response from hotel. I sent a response to the customer care email and they immediately responded they were sorry however they can not control or authorize what each hotel does. I tried calling the hotel again and was told she just left and would leave a message.

On Thursday I called the customer care center and told them I am not getting any call back from hotel. They again told me they were sorry however they have no control over the hotels and could only send a message. I asked why call themselves customer care when they can not do anything. I ask is I could have the general mangers boss name so I could talk to them and she told me their was no one higher level than general manager. I said then could I speak to her boss and she said the were a self supervised department and had no boss. It is unbelievable and I am not making this up . Unbelievable! I am a gold Hilton member and platinum at SPG and Marriott. Gold on Accor hotels . I stay at a lot of hotels and never have I experienced this level of disservice .

I again called the hotel 3pm and was told the manager had left for the day and would transfer to voicemail. The VM said this is Sharon an I am sorry I am on another call and will call you back. Finally a name. Sharon if you read your reviews or even care about your reputation you are the worst person I have come across to be this low to steal money from customers who obviously had an error. This hotel must be pretty desperate to go this low to take money they did not earn for any service.

Call me and let's hear the voice and logic of why you treat customers this way. If you are willing to do this, what else would you go to to make money. Dirty sheets? Not cleaning the rooms?

Buyer beware and avoid this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Hi I am Sharon King the GM at the Hampton Inn Tifton, Ga. I am very sorry about all your problems. My dad has been very sick. He had open heart surgery today on the main artery of his heart. He is 87 years old. He is still in very bad shape. So I have been out of pocket. I am very sorry. I was trying to sit down and check all my emails. I have just lost my husband in February and I really wanted to be with my dad. I will be glad to take the charge off. The Hilton web site is very bad about when you move from one page forward and the go back for any reason it will change the date. It will take about 2 weeks for the credit to show up on your card. What name and date did you stay. I hope you will forgive me about not getting back to you sooner.
Sincerely Sharon King. My cell # is 229-406-0447 please call me if you need anything.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the folks in charge of happy hour and breakfast. We felt welcome, like they appreciated us being there. The environment was family friendly, with board games in the dining area and plenty of pool toys for the kids. We were very happy with our stay, and will definitely stay again next time we travel this way.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are very happy to here from you and glad you got to enjoy the family corner. We try to keep an array of games and entertainment for guest of all ages to enjoy and unwind after a long day on the road. I do hope that you and your family will be able to stay with us again...