1,350 results
All reviews happy hour beer and wine crackers evening reception cracker barrel cookies complimentary breakfast great place to stay wonderful hotel easy access excellent stay after a long day fresh fruit oatmeal definitely stay here again we've stayed long drive
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was there on business and it was amazing from the cleaning staff to the front desk staff. I would stay there any time I am in the area!! They made sure you had everything you needed and they were so welcoming!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for choosing us!! I am so glad that you were able to stay with us . I hope you made it in time for our nightly Happy Hour. We serve beer wine and appetizers every night from 5-7pm and we would love to have you with us!! Thank you so much for an awesome review!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We always stay at this Hampton on our trips from Florida to Atlanta, and it is, hands down, the best Hampton we've patronized (and we've been to many). It's always clean and welcoming, the staff is outstanding, and they host a complementary happy hour every night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to here that you stay with us on your trips to Atlanta! We do offer happy hour every night!! Our staff would love to have you stay with us again. Please give us a call ahead of time as our hotel fills up very fast.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We evacuated Miami due to Hurricane Irma. I booked the last room - 4 adults, 1 toddler, 3 dogs & 2 cats in my group. They were sympathetic to the situation & treated us with understanding and respect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are glad that you were able to find a safe warm place to stay! Our prayers go out to you and your family during this time. I pray all is well with your home. We would love to invite you back to stay with us when you are in the area again. Our hotel is pet friendly so even your kitties will be welcome. Just give us a quick call ahead of time so we can make sure you are in a pet friendly room. Thank you for giving us a great review!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Very clean and friendly staff. The owner has added features to make this hotel compete with higher rated hotels. Managers reception every night with nice snacks, beer, wine, beverages. I am a frequent traveler and this Hampton is the nicest one I have ever stayed. It is about 5 years old.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Thank you!! We love to hear that our guest enjoy their time with us. Happy Hour is a great time to relax and get to know our guest. I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future. We will keep the beer and wine cold for ya! =)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were passing through for a prearranged trip that happened to gal during the hurricane and we were from Florida. Hote staff was great friendly helpful and made us all feel safe and at home during a very stressful time. At the sacrifice of the staff being at home with their families. Hotel was clean well kept and they went and fed sandwiches and dinner and drinks for all staying at the hotel. I travel weekly for work and stay at Hilton hotels all over the world and this is the best and most enjoyable hotel I've stayed at in almost 7 years of staying at hiltons. The hotel in tifton is our go to hote when traveling up 75 to both Georgia. Beds are super comfortable and pillows are amazing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! We really did enjoy our time with our guest during such a stressful time, We had the most amazing guest. I hope that you will stay with us again soon. We always have Happy Hour from 5-7pm and would love to have you and your family!