“Worth the Five Stars”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 21 November 2017

When I saw the reviews for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Tifton, GA, I was apprehensive. I thought that there was no way that a Hampton Inn could rate five stars. I was wrong. I already had a poor Hampton Inn experience several years ago and swore I would never stay in one again. I took a chance on this one and I am so glad I did. This was a midway stop on a family vacation to Disney World. The staff actually acted like they were glad that we chose to stay with them. The happy hour was a nice touch. The room, while a bit worn was SUPER clean. The mattresses were comfortable and most important to us, it was quiet. My husband commented that he knew people walked by our room because he saw their shadows, but we never heard them. Breakfast was also nice. Once again, the employees made a difference. Everything was wiped down and clean. Another gesture that I noticed and appreciated was the little baskets of peppermints that were set out in gathering areas and near the elevator. It was clear that this Hampton Inn appreciated and welcomed it's guests. If we are ever in the area again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for you review! Our team works hard to make sure every guest needs are met. I am glad you were able to make it for happy hour. We offer it nightly from 5-7pm so next time you are in the area stop by and see us. We do try to keep the rooms as quiet and comfortable , after all a good nights rest is everything when you are traveling away from home. We are looking forward to seeing you soon Happy Thanksgiving

Sharon King

Write a ReviewReviews (1,242)

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns over the years. Have always been satisfied, but this was the best ever. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Far better breakfast than most Hampton Inns. I usually avoid pre-made “omelettes” at these types of breakfasts and look for scrambled eggs, but these omelettes were so good I went back for more. The woman in charge of breakfast was enthusiastic about her work and everything was kept fresh and hot. There were even extra decorating touches in the public area (like the collection of vintage travel luggage near the breakfast room) that I would never expect at a hotel in this price range. I always expect my hotel room to be clean —- this room was spotless. This was just an overnight stay on our annual “snowbird” drive to Florida. Next time in the spring, I plan to stay here, stay an extra night, find out what is really in “historic downtown Tifton” and explore the area.

One tip: I am a “noise freak” and our room faced the freeway and the pool. This was not a problem given the weather and the well constructed building. A room facing the “back” side, the cemetery, would almost certainly assure quiet!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank randybloomington_MN

Great!! I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast. Our staff really does enjoy what we do and hearing how much our guest love it is a great reward. Our hotel vintage collection once belonged to our owners parents. We take great pride in being able to display it for guest to be able to enjoy. We would love to have you for our nightly happy Hour! Its great fun for all! Again Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Our first trip with our dog. They were very accommodating. Really appreciated the nice cocktail hour. Complimentary breakfast was typical but fine. Location was so convenient to I-75. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are pleased to here you made it in time for Happy Hour! Our staff really enjoys this time with our guest. We hope to see you back with us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Stayed at Tifton Hampton Inn & Suites on our way to Stetson University. Planned to stay at another hotel chain the next night due to no available rooms at the Deland location. The other hotel change canceled our room in Orlando without our knowledge until we arrived at the Orlando hotel. After calling Hampton Inn & Suites, they were able to reserve a room for us, and we drove over 4 hours back to Tifton. The receptionist from Hampton Inn & Suites even called to check on us to make sure that we were on our way. We were so thankful for the service and dedication to the customer. Also, the breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I hate that things did not work our for you at your other location. However I am so glad that you were able to make it back to were you could get a good nights rest. We do love our guest, and enjoy seeing them come back! I hope to see you and your family again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The staff at Hampton Inn are excellent they make every effort to make you feel welcome. The snacks in the evening are always a treat. The breakfast is awesome. the room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! I am glad that we were able to make an impression on you.... We are already looking forward to your next stay with us.