1,351 results
All reviews happy hour beer and wine crackers evening reception cracker barrel cookies complimentary breakfast great place to stay wonderful hotel easy access excellent stay after a long day fresh fruit oatmeal definitely stay here again we've stayed long drive
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Great accommodations, clean, larger room with good bed. Enjoyed our stay. The reception lobby area was decorated and warm and inviting. They had a good hor dourve spread. The staff was very friendly. All guests appeared very happy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton. I hope that you will be able to stay with us again on your journey thru South Georgia. We do our best to keep every guest happy, and make sure they know just how important they are to us. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

The quality of this Hampton Inns exceeded my expectations. I was greeted with warmth, and was informed that they were expecting and waiting for me. The staff went out of their way to ensure all guest were satisfied and the needs met. I relaxed and had no complaints. I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you that is our goal. We love to have our guest come back and stay. I hope that you and your family were able to make it to Happy Hour. We offer nightly free beer wine and appetizers for all of our guest. This is a fun time where our guest and staff get the chance to meet and trade stories of travel while you unwind and relax! I hope that you will be back with us soon. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We were here for a college graduation. Our first time at this Hampton. It was on the interstate and my mistake not asking for a room away from it. My only other choice at check in was a pet friendly room. No thanks. Desk said the noise isn't bad. It wasn't! The desk and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to here that you were able to get a good nights rest. We do try to advise our guest to call us with special request. Our hotel fills up quickly and it is hard to meet some request at check in. We would like to invite you back for Happy Hour between 5-7pm We offer a layout of Beer wine and appetizers that will please your entire group. Out team would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Congratulations to your ABAC graduate! We hope that you will be able to stay with us again in your travels

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have stayed at several Hampton Inns throughout Georgia while on business and this Hampton Inn is one of the best that I've stayed. The complimentary happy hour with beer, wine, lemonade, tea cheese, crackers, cookies and a few other items added a nice touch to the stay prior to heading out in the evening for dinner. This is a hotel is a solid overnight stay with several restaurants that are nearby.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. We do offer our Happy Hour every night of the week. I hope that you will be back to stay with us soon. We are walking distance form Cracker Barrel, Logan's Steakhouse and Applebee's but this exit has several other chain and local restaurants just a short drive away. Our team is looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Absolutely loved this pet friendly hotel!
Super clean rooms, friendly staff, wonderful free breakfast bar in the morning and large areas to walk your pet. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the linens crisp and clean. Will definitely make this a destinations on my trip south from now on.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I am glad to here we will be your stop heading south. Please remember to call us ahead of time and let us make you and your furry family member a reservation. We are only pet friendly on the first floor and want to make sure we have you a room. Also remember we have out nightly happy hour from 5-7pm. We would love to have you down for free beer wine and appetizers. Our team takes great pride in making sure everything is clean and nice for each guest. Hope you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!