“Wonderful Place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tiger
Splendor Mountain Resort
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Our family was coming from OK, FL, WV, and CA to visit NE Georgia for Thanksgiving, and we needed to find a place for them to stay, as well as a place where we could all gather for meals and fellowship. Splendor Mountain was perfect! It was just what we needed. Chevin and Steve were great! They gave extra effort and provision to make our Thanksgiving a total success, Steve started up the fireplace each evening, and provided a bonfire for S'mores and fun with the kids; Chevin put in the extra touches for setup and meals that made our event fun and worry-free. Highly recommend this beautiful, secluded spot for family events!

Room Tip: This is a great place for retreats, weddings and family events... more than just lodging
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I stumbled upon Splendor Mountain through a friend and I am so glad that I did! Not only are Steve and Chevin the most wonderful and inviting couple, their venue + lodging are by far the most unique and spectacular I have ever come across. If you are looking for a sweet and secluded getaway with family or gathering friends near and far for a wedding, Splendor Mountain should be your destination. We loved staying in Sapphire lodge for two evenings and felt right at home! Waking up and having coffee on the beautiful porch and watching the falling leaves transported me to some place too magical! My husband and I didn't want to leave!

Can't wait to visit again and again and again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2015

My family has had so many special times, making memories together at Splendor Mountain for many years! Through the happy times of my niece's baby shower and
nephew's wedding rehearsal dinner to my Mother's family memorial service.. and
all of the visits in between... the beautiful grounds and charming lodges & cabins &
hosts Chevin and Steve have been so generous & welcoming! I love being at Splendor Mountain, especially immersed in the sounds & fragrances of nature, all of which sustain and nourish my soul & body... Great for all types & forms of family events...and highly recommended !

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 29 September 2015

As my daughter and her husband are in Medical School, I was in charge of visiting and reviewing wedding venues for them. I visited Splendor Mountain in the summer of 2014 and immediately fell in love with the venue as well as Chevin and Steve, the owners. They showed me around the gorgeous 75 acre property and welcomed me into their home. We talked for a long time about and I felt like I was visiting family. Chevin was more than helpful in giving me recommendations on caterers, florists, photographers, etc.

My daughter and her now husband were invited to preview the property and stay in a cabin free of charge. They loved it and returned again to stay for free to have their engagement pictures taken. They were also treated as family.

The one word that would describe this venue for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding is PERFECT. We had the entire property for four days to ourselves and Chevin and Steve bent over backwards to attend to our every need. The cabins are top notch and can accommodate 12 comfortably. The Ruby and Sapphire Cabins as well as the "Honeymoon" cabin come fully stocked. We had family coming in from all over the US and it was great that we all could stay together.

The wedding took place outdoors under the arbor facing the mountains. There is also a cabin near it were the bride waits to be walked down with her dad. The wedding and scenery were breathtaking and I felt like my daughter and her husband were married in a venue that portrays the Splendor of God's beauty.

We had 100 guests and every one said it was the most beautiful, relaxing, and fun wedding they had ever attended. The reception area is to die for!!!!

Please check out Splendor Mountain if you want your son or daughter's dreams to come true. You absolutely will not be disappointed in any respect.

THANK YOU CHEVIN AND STEVE! YOU TWO ARE THE GREATEST!

Mary Ann Finecey
Mother of the Bride

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is a very tranquil, picturesque property with beautiful views, nice walking trails and many plusses. The guest houses are very tastefully furnished, quiet and very comfortable. Splendor Mountain has become a "home away from home" for my family and friends. It can be the same for you!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Been to Splendor Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!