Country Hearth Inn(Toccoa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A wonderful place for Christians to get away for a personal or group retreat. Staff and food are excellent. Beautiful lake--get up at sunrise to take a great photo! The grounds are nice with tennis courts, basketball courts, and walking trails. Lots of options for lodging for individuals and groups.

Room Tip: If available, ask for a room with a Tempupedic mattress.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Eddy O
Reviewed 16 April 2014

For the past five or six years we have been here for the April conference. We have always had good clean rooms, and the meals were awesome. We have never had anything but good experience with the center. I am Louise Holloway and I come there with Mt. View Baptist Church.

Room Tip: I prefer the building on the hill
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My family and I stayed at the center on a retreat and now I am a local to the area. The center itself is on such beautiful land and it's a very relaxing atmosphere. The rooms were fine and comfortable. I slept well.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Don't stay here until the bed bugs are gone. My friend and I came home with bed bugs. The room was 100 degrees when we got there and it took forever for the ancient A/C unit to kick on. We had a reservation, the least they could do was turn the A/C on prior to our arrival.
Would have been tolerable had we not left with all of our belongings in plastic trash bags because of the bed bugs.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends