“Put stop on the way home”

Georgia Peach World
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Townsend
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We saw billboards and decided to stop on our way home from Florida. Obviously, it's not peach season, so we couldn't get fresh peaches, but the other peach products. Friendly staff who offered lots of samples. Some things were over priced, but not exceedingly so. The peach cider was wonderful and makes a great slush.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"moonshine"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is really neat...all kinds of nuts, jams, sweets, moonshine, syrup, etc but with all the signage I expected some big giant super store. (Good marketing though) It was a very small place with small inventory, country feel.

No peaches! BUT they weren’t in season so it wasn’t the store’s fault. . Could not help but be disappointed. Very friendly young lady waited on me and gave me lots of info and a card with web info so I could order online and have peaches shipped to me. Neat place to stop off the highway.

1  Thank StaceyCarollo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After seeing countless billboards I finally decided I would stop here. It's cool they let you sample anything but the prices were out of control. I would have bought a lot more if they were a little more reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here off the highway. Cute little red barn store. Was greeted with a taste of peach slushy! It was wonderful! Very friendly staff, and helpful. I got a jar of pecan butter. My friend got a bottle of the peach slushies to take back to ky. They had things made from fresh peach bread, candy etc. A nice variety of peach wine and moonshine. A little pricy, but worth it. Well stop back for sure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We had to stop and see what all the fuss was about. Pretty shocked to see a small building in a gas station parking lot. But, they excitedly greet every customer and offer samples of anything. Everything we tried was good. Be prepared though--a postcard is $2!!! A regular postcard. The peach ice cream was $5. If you have kids this could potentially be very expensive!!!