“Fun lunch”

Red Lobster
Ranked #21 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was lunch the day after school let out. We rarely have to wait when we go on Friday night. We had to wait sbout twenty minutes to be seated. There were a lot of people celebrating various things. My great-niece didn't want to go at first but was quick to order garlic shrimp scampi. My great-nephew and I both had popcorn shrimp. Our server was very busy but she did not neglect us. She was super. We really enjoyed our meal and we will be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

First, let me tell you to ask for Kenneth B's station. He is an excellent server and very accommodating. The seafood is always good at Red Lobster; sides are average. For instance, in a Caprese salad (tomatoes and mozzarella cheese), it was 95% tomatoes and you had to hunt for the cheese! Baked potato very small; carrots/butternut squash in miniature form, etc.. Their lobster specials are on right now and are very good, and the butterfly shrimp are excellent. And, their biscuits are to die for!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Ordered my regular "lunch" entree ==popcorn shrimp. The Dinner portion was way more than I had anticipated. Good as always. Salad was very fresh

Reviewed 2 March 2017

It's Red Lobster, they go the food right when I went to eat there. No problems. They were very accommodating and the food was cooked correctly. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Looks like one bar tender on a packed Friday evening; waited over 10 minutes for a drink. Try sitting for 10 min and see how it feels. Still waiting on biscuits. Server dropped off cutlery and we asked where is our biscuits. She went to the table next to is and then returned with biscuits. It was in her hand when she dropped off the cutlery but did not give us at the same time. While she originally seemed friendly she stopped talking and was only dropping off needed items without any convo. Having second thoughts of returning.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!