“It was okay ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #26 of 133 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The shrimps was nasty but the lobster and mash was great , and the service was kind of okay just have to keep asking for stuff that should already be on the table

Reviewed 4 June 2017

All our officemates went to celebrate a workmate's 80th birthday. She selected Red Lobsters at Tucker. The food was not very good and the service was slow despite the few patrons inside the restaurant.
I ordered the clam chowder soup as a starter but was served not hot as I wanted. The fish and chips was ok but again you are tired waiting for your waiter to refill your drinks or water. I would advise to think about how much time you can spend for a dinner/lunch as it will be slow.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was lunch the day after school let out. We rarely have to wait when we go on Friday night. We had to wait sbout twenty minutes to be seated. There were a lot of people celebrating various things. My great-niece didn't want to go at first but was quick to order garlic shrimp scampi. My great-nephew and I both had popcorn shrimp. Our server was very busy but she did not neglect us. She was super. We really enjoyed our meal and we will be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

First, let me tell you to ask for Kenneth B's station. He is an excellent server and very accommodating. The seafood is always good at Red Lobster; sides are average. For instance, in a Caprese salad (tomatoes and mozzarella cheese), it was 95% tomatoes and you had to hunt for the cheese! Baked potato very small; carrots/butternut squash in miniature form, etc.. Their lobster specials are on right now and are very good, and the butterfly shrimp are excellent. And, their biscuits are to die for!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Ordered my regular "lunch" entree ==popcorn shrimp. The Dinner portion was way more than I had anticipated. Good as always. Salad was very fresh