“Not a place you want to eat”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The Good - if i recall anything I will update my review

The Average- Food was average at best. Some food served hot some served Luke warm in particular the Nashville Hot Shrimp

The Bad - small TV at bar for watching football. Only one of two was working

The Ugly - the service was horrible it took 10 minutes after being seated to get a waiter. After ordering it took another 10 minutes to get drink and Cole Slaw. No silverware again another wait. I ordered the unlimited Shrimp and a long wait before first order came. I then reordered and again a long wait. I finally gave up although still hungry, paid my check and left

Not a place I would recommend

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The shrimps was nasty but the lobster and mash was great , and the service was kind of okay just have to keep asking for stuff that should already be on the table

Reviewed 4 June 2017

All our officemates went to celebrate a workmate's 80th birthday. She selected Red Lobsters at Tucker. The food was not very good and the service was slow despite the few patrons inside the restaurant.
I ordered the clam chowder soup as a starter but was served not hot as I wanted. The fish and chips was ok but again you are tired waiting for your waiter to refill your drinks or water. I would advise to think about how much time you can spend for a dinner/lunch as it will be slow.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was lunch the day after school let out. We rarely have to wait when we go on Friday night. We had to wait sbout twenty minutes to be seated. There were a lot of people celebrating various things. My great-niece didn't want to go at first but was quick to order garlic shrimp scampi. My great-nephew and I both had popcorn shrimp. Our server was very busy but she did not neglect us. She was super. We really enjoyed our meal and we will be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

First, let me tell you to ask for Kenneth B's station. He is an excellent server and very accommodating. The seafood is always good at Red Lobster; sides are average. For instance, in a Caprese salad (tomatoes and mozzarella cheese), it was 95% tomatoes and you had to hunt for the cheese! Baked potato very small; carrots/butternut squash in miniature form, etc.. Their lobster specials are on right now and are very good, and the butterfly shrimp are excellent. And, their biscuits are to die for!