“One of the best visits”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #23 of 133 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This Red Lobster was one of the best in the chain! The biscuits were fresh, warm and soft... you can tell that the baker took pride in making them. Our server Wanda was the best, she was attentive, naturally friendly and a good conversationalist. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had a very good waiter who took good care of us while we had dinner from there. I think his name was Nick, if I remember correctly.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The Good - if i recall anything I will update my review

The Average- Food was average at best. Some food served hot some served Luke warm in particular the Nashville Hot Shrimp

The Bad - small TV at bar for watching football. Only one of two was working

The Ugly - the service was horrible it took 10 minutes after being seated to get a waiter. After ordering it took another 10 minutes to get drink and Cole Slaw. No silverware again another wait. I ordered the unlimited Shrimp and a long wait before first order came. I then reordered and again a long wait. I finally gave up although still hungry, paid my check and left

Not a place I would recommend

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The shrimps was nasty but the lobster and mash was great , and the service was kind of okay just have to keep asking for stuff that should already be on the table

Reviewed 4 June 2017

All our officemates went to celebrate a workmate's 80th birthday. She selected Red Lobsters at Tucker. The food was not very good and the service was slow despite the few patrons inside the restaurant.
I ordered the clam chowder soup as a starter but was served not hot as I wanted. The fish and chips was ok but again you are tired waiting for your waiter to refill your drinks or water. I would advise to think about how much time you can spend for a dinner/lunch as it will be slow.