“Mexican food”

Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Good food! The cheese dip is the best. You can get all the usual Mexican dishes here. There is a small area for outdoor seating.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The Carne Enchilada was tasty but the cheese dip con jalapeño was bland. Enjoyed the prompt and polite service and the good value for the $$. Will be back again as this was #2

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have been coming to this restaurant--both this location and the Lilburn location--for over 10 years. It's all about the food--nothing fancy about the location or the atmosphere. And it's not typical "chain" Mexican food with the multiple combinations of tacos, burritos, tostitas, etc. (although you can get them, too): most of the menu consists of traditional dishes, such as chicken with mole sauce (one of my favorites) and burrito pastor. Plenty of meat, chicken, seafood, and vegetarian options, with large portions and reasonable prices. The chips are warm and the salsa is homemade and the servers keep them coming. In fact, the service is very fast across the board, from seating through paying the bill, even through every time we go the place is busy. Even at the height of dinner hour you can be in and out in 45 minutes, or enjoy post-dinner conversation for another hour without hassle. It's our go-to Mexican restaurant.

1  Thank mikeofduluth
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great food, great prices, great service. Enjoyed shrimp quesadilla. Wonderful salsa. Warm, fresh chips. I’ll be back-

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I am embarrassed to write that I have lived in the area for 19 years and I am just finding this gem. Located in Center of Hugh Howell, a strip mall anchored by Publix, this place has the best Mexican food I have had in the United States. It is casual place, very friendly and that goes for the staff and the guests. Service was quick and efficient. The food was so good I could enjoy it because I was upset I haven't been eating there all these years. I had the ASADA: Grilled seasoned steak and onions topped with melted cheese and a green tomatillo sauce served with rice and refried black beans. Delicious. I can't remember what my wife ordered but she was very pleased with her choice. Well seasoned and the meat was tender. We did not order any margaritas but we will on our next visit to our new spot.

1  Thank hotlantajohn