La Quinta Inn & Suites Union City
EconoLodge
US$52
  • Pool
US$85
Magnuson Hotel Atlanta South(Union City)(Great Value!)
US$66
Priceline
Garden Inn(Union City)
US$78
Priceline
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn(Fairburn)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$98
  • Pool
All reviewsdollar treeoff the beaten pathstaff was very friendlyhotel chainsexcellent staygreat pricebreakfast itemsfirst stopquiet areabiscuitslqhurricanebanksirmapetkeymart
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Clean, pleasant, polite staff, good breakfast, great location, loved the bathroom space, handicap accessible, great parking, safe location!!! My birthday trip was a blast and I will only stay in this Inn and Suites when I come to Union City, GA!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Stay was horrible, I don't know what any hotel is thinking letting animals stay there. 1st room was not cleaned, second room was halfway cleaned, next day we came in at 4pm and it had not been cleaned, hall and elevator smelled like wet dog and urine. My husband was bitten 3 times by fleas! Staff nice but immune to complaints, their reaction was the cleaning staff did not show and Laquinta allows pets, really..My husband looked at reviews and they were terrible...guess we should have looked in advance...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We had to come to Palmetto GA from Rome GA, didn't want to make the drive back that night so we decided to stayed for one night, They didn't have the room we needed but upgraded us at no extra charge. Great room, very clean. Very quiet. We had a room right near the indoor pool but did not hear anyone. Breakfast was good, Coffee was great also! Great Employees. Would recommend this location. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 14 September 2015

The location of the hotel was pretty much in the middle from everywhere I needed to go! The hotel was nice but they were doing some needed upgrades/renovations while we were there. The breakfast was pretty much the same everyday (waffles/sausage/eggs) and all the employees were friendly.The highways were quite confusing but I eventually caught on. The Walmart next door was very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I got my room at an affordable rate the room was clean extremely soft bed aww:) I was satisfied with the cleaness of the room.I'm a rewards member & I was able to use my rewards membership points great room great price I had an old situation I was dealing with that involved the police and I got arrested.this is my fav hotel (at least one of my favorites) wasn't sure if the manager wanted to have me back as a guest.I spent a lot of money here with this hotel thousands...My name is Jmeya Manson & if the manager read this review I would appreciate the response to my questions

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo