“Great Food”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Offers casual dining with a twist in a relaxed, Southern atmosphere. Visit us for a wonderful and new dining experience. Bar is open until ... Hours: Monday - Thurday: 11AM - 2PM / 5PM - 9PM Friday: 11AM - 2PM / 5PM - 10PM Saturday: 5PM - 10PM 306 North is a locally owned and operated restaurant that features a blend of Southern sophistication with classic comfort. We strive to provide local and fresh product as much as possible. We get fresh produce from local markets. Cheeses from a dairy nearby, and farm raised meats from the area. This supports our community and allows for a superior experience.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I ate at 306 North for the first time and would definitely return again. I was with four other friends and we had different meals. Not one complaint from anyone. One friend and her husband had the grilled Bone In Pork Chops and said they were so tender and the best ones they ever ate. The bourbon mustard really added flavor! Another friend had the Crispy Duck Confit and really loved that also. I had the Chicken Piccata. The chicken was lightly breaded and very tender and had a very good taste. We all agreed that we would definitely eat there again, next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

WE stopped in here for a quick dinner before we headed for home. A good choice!
I had shrimp and grits and it was great. My girlfriend had Louisiana Redfish and that was also excellent, though a bit spicy for her---of course that's what Redfish is about.
Service was good & we look forward to going back again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious food that I would normally never dream of ordering. Fried green tomatoes w pimento cheese, smoked gouda grits, tomato casserole w pimento cheese. Excellent service & friendly staff. Nice atmosphere with live music.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

306 North is an excellent restaurant to bring your 1st date or your spouse of 50 years.... Great food, great service and great prices.... Atmosphere is quaint.....staff is very attentive and they make you feel like you're their most important patron....Try it, you'll really like it..

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This place is expensive. I come when I have to for work. My co-workers love this place but I am the lowest paid of the group so it's painful to have to come here. I would order a salad but the expensive salads have no meat. I ordered the Southern Club...It's ok but still too expensive but it gets me through lunch. Please be prepared to spend $$$ when you come here.