My Inn Hotel(Tawau)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Breakfast included
T Hotel(Tawau)
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barnice hotelwithin walking distancetawau towncomfortable roomprice pointgood pointsno frillsstayed here for one nightplace to staypleasant staybusiness trippubcatersmattressuniformgym
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We didn't stay at this hotel but we had dinner here. This was very nice. The food was very good, try the satay and the fruit chocolate dessert. The view over the city very nice! And you were able to order good beer here! Would really recommend the restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia v
Reviewed 28 March 2016

There's really not much to choose from to begin with, however, this hotel provides all the facilities a mid-range hotel should have (Pub, restaurant, buffet breakfast). The room itself is pretty average, but basic in-room amenities are available and the room is clean. We took the smoking room because it's much cheaper, but because of that, the room have a faint smell of smoke in it. The price is slightly expensive though... but at least we got a covered parking out of it.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, take the non-smoking room
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin Y
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Since my last review three years ago, this hotel has managed to maintain all their facilities in proper working order. This is one of the busiest hotels in town. They provide a very reasonable good service. We stayed there for three nights. For the three mornings we were there, there were different menus for the buffet. Since I drove there, we had no issues parking out car in the basement parking. All in we were very satisfied with the hotel and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven_Teo
Good132, Manager at LA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Sincerely Thank You For Your Valuable comments. Hope Could Meet And Serve Meet Mr Steven At L A hotel Again.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Last visit was in March 2015 and came back again for birthday celebration this month. I would say the view of Tawau at night was the reason for my comeback. Food is good and I love their Satay. Yummy. Variety of drinks..smoothies..juices..and other beverages is quite decent as well. Good hangout place with friends, staffs are friendly,services are good. Free entrance even you are not the hotel guest. Recommended pit stop at night if you are in Tawau :)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tiq325
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Ive been here for 5 days for work related purpose. I stayed in a standard double room and it was really nice. Since I was really busy, I only come to my room to rest or sleep. The bed is comfy, but not thaaaaaat comfy. It has a nice basic setting and even gave you a sewing kit.

The tv channel is limited and unfortunately during my stay, some of the channels were not available. Dont worry, the room is clean. If you decided to stay Tawau for a short visit, this hotel would be nice. Although it has few things to offer (less attraction) in the hotel area, but that would be suffice.

If you're tired from journey, they have massage and sauna as well. Overall, it is a value for money kind of place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business