All reviews room was clean would stay here again stayed here for one night both nights family and friends pleasant surprise interstate carpet
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at this location and it was for 4 nights. It is located near several fast food places and a grocery store. The hotel is a little out dated but clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly and nice. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We went to Atlanta walker Stalker and wanted a place outside of Atlanta and its crime. This is right off the interstate so it's easy to hop back on for a twenty minute ride into the city. Villa Rica is a little town with an artsy bohemian sort of downtown you aren't the least afraid to walk around in. The price was so good I was afraid it would be run down but as soon as I opened my door I knew I would like it. The room was clean and fresh with fairly new everything. It was spacious too. A really pleasant surprise. The manager was gracious and helpful. There was nothing to dislike. It's rare when you can't think of anything even a little wrong. Our next nights stay we had already booked at the Omni next to the convention center and I wish we had stayed here both nights. This was twice the room for a quarter the price but we had heard there might be icy roads. I'll remember this one our next trip to the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I stayed at this Econo Lodge in Villa Rica GA in October 2017. Good location, good rates and very nice staff. It was quiet and peaceful the night I stayed. I would stay here again and would recommend to my family and friends.

My room and bathroom were very clean, with one exception - the carpet in my room did not seem clean at all. That would be my one and only complaint, but it would not deter me from staying again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I frequently come to the Atlanta area to visit friends but I decided to stay away from the busy highway traffic around Douglasville. I settled on Econo Lodge in Villa Rica since a close friend lives here. The room I had was clean and cool; shower delivered hot water and free wifi gave me access of places to visit. Excellent service and friendly staff makes me list this Econo Lodge as the new hotel for future stays. No complaints here!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The best part of staying in a hotel is the breakfast, unfortunately the hotel we stayed at in myrtle beach for a week had false advertisement (Days Inn) so we were beyond excited to have warm waffles this morning :) the friendly staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We are so glad we stumbled upon this amazing hotel!! Plus they have FREE FRESH BAKED COOKIES

Date of stay: June 2017