US$94
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Villa Rica)(Great Value!)
US$59
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn(Villa Rica)
US$67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$72
US$80
US$114
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastplace to stayoff the highwayfast foodstaff was friendly
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was a pretty good stay, all things considered. The room was quite well appointed. It actually had a Jacuzzi tub! The selection of free TV channels was outstanding. It's a little hard to find. I had to ask for help. It's behind a row of fast food joints right off the highway. It's behind a Kristal Burger Joint. Probably the hottest shower I've had in a long while. Certainly one of the hottest I ever had in the US. It's a washout for breakfast. I was surprised really.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Our staff is delighted your stay was excellent, and that the accommodations and amenities were to your expectations. Moreover, we hope the staff provided you with the best customer care. We hope the remainder of your stay and visit went well, and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My husband booked this room for us to grab a quick nap on a road trip. It literally was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. There was no toilet paper, the room was disgusting and the "clean" wash cloth was so stained I was scared to use it (pic below). The hotel itself was disgusting and after booking with a free breakfast we were told they didn't do that. Save yourself the trouble and stay at one of the nearby hotels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank knduck
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Hi I stayed at the fair bridge at the beginning of April of 2017 and I have to say it's the worst hotel front desk personnel no were to be found I stood in the lobby for a good 30 mins before they realized someone was there they put me in a room upstairs filthy the house keeper didn't clean nothing to busy I guess socializing with the gm of the place she's going in rooms stealing guest snacks then they showed me another room I stay in that one for the night bugs everywhere sheets were dirty I ended up sleeping in a chair the house keeper comes by next morning to clean rooms and I asked her for more clean towels she gave me some more dirty ones and then she got real rude she has blonde hair and she's rude and can't clean for nothing all the rooms there are dirty they need a house keeper who can clean and a general manager who actually has a clue how to run a business and for the owners of the hotel need to clean house at the fair bridge in Villa Rica ga thanks

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

We take your comments and suggestions very seriously, and would like to sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory and disappointing experience while visiting our location. We assure you that we have taken the appropriate actions to correct the issues that you have mentioned. We wish that we had the opportunity to address your concerns immediately when your less than perfect experience took place. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the property directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I definitely enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly this hotel is awesome and I definitely enjoyed the continental breakfast. I want to thank monteria for being so an awesome manager thanks for making my stay great! I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Montearia,

We are grateful that you shared your experience with us. Our job and our efforts are so rewarded when we get a chance to read feedback like yours. We are so happy your enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on a future trip to Villa Rica.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

They are really nice friendly. The room is very clean it's smells really good everything works. The bed is very comfortable AC works really good. Breakfast is good. location is good it's around alot of fast-food.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Terry,

Thank you for choosing FairBridge Inn Express. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service, guest rooms, and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again next time.